DennyMK's wasted space!

Guest DennyMK

Guest DennyMK
Denny, don't attack my moderators in who I have full trust. They acted as they should to protect interest of this forum. One more word of this and I'll close this topic.

Off-Topic Comment(Click to Show)
With all respect, if you want, your moderators, to insult people and treating them like people of second category, than feel free to remove me from the member list.

I joined WinCert to share stuff and knowledge and also to learn something from this forum.

If it is a problem that I want to defence myself of being insulted and named as a "thief" and "stupid", honestly telling the truth and asking for decent behaviour, which all of us should act like, than I should leave without a word.

I respect your concern about your moderators, but all of us should learn how to behave infront of hundreds of people who's reading WinCert Forums.

And one more thing, I don't like threatenings.No offence, but I don't deserve that. I didn't did anything wittingly and I apologized

[Close]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DennyMK

Advanced SystemCare Free 3 3.1.2

Care_Button_en_3.jpg

A click a day for PC clean, repair, protection & optimization

With more than 10,000 improvements, Advanced SystemCare Free v3 scans more, repairs more, cleans more, and optimizes more for your computer than ever before.

Advanced SystemCare Free (formerly Advanced WindowsCare Personal) has a one-click approach to helping protect, repair, clean, and optimize your PC. With over 20,000,000 downloads since 2006, this fantastic, award-winning, free program is a "must-have" tool for your computer, 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.

Edited by DennyMK

Guest DennyMK

Skype 4.0.0.206 Final

features_40b_illustration.png

Skype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes. Skype, created by the people who brought you KaZaA, uses innovative P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you with other Skype users. If you are tired of paying outrageous fees for telephony, Skype is for you!

Skype is quick and easy to install. Just download it, register, and within minutes you can plug in your PC headset and call your friends on Skype. Skype calls have excellent sound quality and are highly secure with end-to-end encryption. Best of all, Skype does not require you to reconfigure your firewall or router it just works!

24wwm11.jpg

# System requirements

# PC running Windows 2000, XP or Vista. (Windows 2000 users require DirectX 9.0 for video calls).

# Internet connection

Edited by DennyMK

During installation of windows while registers components the program starts to run and pops up first run messages and first run messages through internet explorer, if you could fix this and make it silent.

Thanks for tha addon, Gus.

Guest DennyMK
i've never heard of this program before. i've been using ccleaner over a year, but this one looks like it does more

Release date is 07 jan 2009, so I didn't knew too. ;)

But their comparison sheet claims to be the best of all yet known similar programs.

Edited by DennyMK

Guest DennyMK

Furmark 1.6.5

furmark-logo-300x300.jpg

FurMark is a small OpenGL benchmark focused on fur rendering. The rendering algorithm is highly multipass (100 passes) and each pass (or layer) uses a GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) vertex / pixel shader to make the hairs finer and finer. To increase the fur realism, two dynamic lights are used for self shadowing. The benchmark offers several options allowing the user to tweak the rendering: fullscreen / windowed mode, MSAA selection, window size, duration. The benchmark also includes a GPU Burner mode (stability test).

Release date: 04 feb 2009 <= Updated

Licence: Freeware

Author of the program: www.ozone3d.net

Add-On:

md5.png 88304FFD63015D60100002BC027CEC62

size.png 1.73MB

download.png

Edited by DennyMK

With over 20,000,000 downloads since 2006, this fantastic, award-winning, free program is a "must-have" tool for your computer, 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.
:P

AND: THX :)

Edited by bigrandalo

Guest DennyMK

TheWorld Browser 2.4 Final

kbx98x.jpg

Features:

Multi-threaded frame.

TheWorld Browser version 2.0 is among the first multi-threaded frame browser in the world (the first is Internet Explorer 7.0), the multi-threaded window frame can prevent the web pages from freezing.

Intelligent Ad blocking + Blacklist filter.

TheWorld can block popup ad. and float ad. automatically.

TheWorld can block popups and float ads automatically. You can also use a blacklist to filter ads. The blacklist filter works from lower level of HTTP protocol, with regular expression so that you can filter out anything you want.

Web page mute.

TheWorld is the first browser that can disable a web page's sound with one click.

Powerful Tools

Powerful Tools Built in tools like: Flash filter, unlock page script limited, zoom, Proxy quick switching, Auto complete, Quick media saver, Privacy guard, Mouse gestures, Custom hotkeys and Drag & drop support, make TheWorld one of the most powerful browsers around.

Safer.

TheWorld Browser has built-in safe guards that will protect you while surfing.

Built-in Download Manager.

Which consists of multi-thread download, resumable download, with intuitive download management.

Skins and plugins.

TheWorld Browser supports skins and plugins, we have hundreds of skins and plugins to customize the way you browse. TheWorld has native support for Internet Explorer's plugins as well.

Release date: 08 jan 2009

Author of the program: www.ioage.com

Add-On:

2ppir7p.jpg

md5.png A06076416CBC3BA2358B2C604B0571FB

size.png 1.53 MB

download.png

Add-On (with black skin=WMPlayer skin):

skin_wmplayer.gif

md5.png 6A0A4E68314A3AAF80A40B87BFF3B202

size.png 1.53 MB

download.png

Edited by DennyMK

Thanks for the addon.

Comparison chart looks interesting. Anyone have any real experience with this to provide some first-hand comparisons anecdotes?

i've played around with it this weekend. i didnt test everything out, but it seems to do well in what i did try. seems to be pretty fast too. and it does seem to offer more than ccleaner. it even has a defrag program. but in my opinion it offers maybe too many things. seems to try to be like a swiss army knife or something :P

in a way i like ccleaner more just for the reason that its more simplistic. but for a person that wants an 'all in one' program it seems to be pretty decent. specially considering its free

Guest DennyMK

I use it a week now and I uninstalled Ccleaner and Diskeeper. Awsome program.

Please let me know what do you think about it?

Edited by DennyMK

Ok DennyMK, please do not offend on this situation.

Just think about this; the first published addon was a full version, which is considered warez to post here.

Then you changed your addon and situation is over, now.

Just dont blame people, we're just trying to take on this community for a better knowledge and better ideas with simple rules ;)

Nobody wants to call you stupid or thief as soon as you dont post warez here. You know that people pay for retail versions.

Hope you dont understand us wrong anymore.

Cheers

Edit: Oops, it has passed nearly a week. Sorry...

Edited by MrNxDmX

Guest DennyMK
Ok DennyMK, please do not offend on this situation.

Just think about this; the first published addon was a full version, which is considered warez to post here.

Then you changed your addon and situation is over, now.

Just dont blame people, we're just trying to take on this community for a better knowledge and better ideas with simple rules ;)

Nobody wants to call you stupid or thief as soon as you dont post warez here. You know that people pay for retail versions.

Hope you dont understand us wrong anymore.

Cheers

Edit: Oops, it has passed nearly a week. Sorry...

Don't worry, that's behind us. It was pure misunderstanding.

By the way, where have you been lately, :welcome: ?

Edited by DennyMK

Offtopic but as you asked, i've moved to a new house, my lungs got ill at old home. And my internet connection hasnt been taken to my new adress. I'll be offline for one more week.I wish they fix it soon :(

Guest DennyMK

Bit Torrent 6.1.2

Bittorrent.png

btscrn_sml_6_0_0.png

What Is BitTorrent?

BitTorrent is the global standard for delivering high-quality files over the Internet. With an installed base of over 160 million clients worldwide, BitTorrent technology has turned conventional distribution economics on its head. The more popular a large video, audio or software file, the faster and cheaper it can be transferred with BitTorrent. The result is a better digital entertainment experience for everyone.

BitTorrent is a protocol (a set of rules and description of how to do things) allowing you to download files quickly by allowing people downloading the file to upload (distribute) parts of it at the same time. BitTorrent is often used for distribution of very large files, very popular files and files available for free, as it is a lot cheaper, faster and more efficient to distribute files using BitTorrent than a regular download.

BitTorrent 6 is a client. A 'client' in this case is a computer program that follows the rules of a protocol. For example, HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) is the protocol used to download web pages and other content - like this page - and your HTTP client (or browser) is the program you use to get those web pages. Some popular browsers include Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Opera. To an extent, they all work the same way because they follow the same set of rules. The BitTorrent 6 client will give you access to the world of content on the protocol in a lightweight, fast and reliable package.

The new BitTorrent 6 for Windows brings together BitTorrent's proven expertise in networking protocols with

Edited by DennyMK

Guest DennyMK

Cyber-D's Webcam Archiver

rj4p3s.jpg

Monitoring remote webcams is easy with this program. Just enter the webcam's image URL and your'e done. It automaticaly sets the save interval by checking how often the image changes. It saves an image of the webcam to the folder you selected (in a subfolder with the name of the webcam). You can also set how many days of webcam history you want to keep and view a time-lapse image sequence of the webcam.

Author of the program: Dario Volaric

Add-On:

md5.png B97C503BB3D38EF8EC2662E394CFADAC

size.png 3.35 MB

download.png

Edited by DennyMK