[FGCBA] WinRAR 3.7+ Auto Addon Maker

ricktendo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you by any chance disable or remove zip functionality with nLite?

Nop...thanks to help to solve this problem runningfoll. Thanks to you too Ricks. Maybe u need to consider to make new winrar addon maker that can give user option which type of file they want to associate with winrar.

Edited by yadzil

• 4 months later...

Hey rick,

I have this small issue which really gets on my nerves. I used this addon maker to make my custom winrar addon and once I install my custom CD the default theme I picked does show but soon as I create or open an archive the icons switch back to default, just the original which comes with WinRar.

I have tried using reg shot to find entries and have messed around but cannot get it figured out, maybe you have heard of this happening or a solution ?

Thanks man

Sull

I am using 3.71 and the theme is Vista Ultimate 48x48.

What I have done so far...

After Windows has finished installing I do a reg shot, open winrar and watch the icon change before my eyes, I then change the theme back to the one I want and then do another reg shot, I would compare them and take any entries/all entries and put them into my unattended setup, all this did was cause the icon to be blank.

I also tried exporting all my settings and adding those into my unattended setup with no luck.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I re-installed to "%ProgramFiles%\WinRAR". The programm ran without a problem. I now have this folder the drive where I ran the program:

WinRaR_AAM with folders WinRaR & Options under it.

This may well be a DUMB question, but what part of this folder structure is used with nLite or Ryan's Integrator to integrate this addon into my custom XP Disc? Sorry for my ignorance. And thanks for your patient help.

OK, I re-installed to "%ProgramFiles%\WinRAR". The programm ran without a problem. I now have this folder the drive where I ran the program:

WinRaR_AAM with folders WinRaR & Options under it.

This may well be a DUMB question, but what part of this folder structure is used with nLite or Ryan's Integrator to integrate this addon into my custom XP Disc? Sorry for my ignorance. And thanks for your patient help.

You can delete that, you should have a addon in CAB format somewhere in the same dir as the builder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
anyway to get this version for making french version of winrar ricks?

Hi, I'm interested to choose my own language too (french) ; Winrar 3.71 registered with theme, french version then running auto addon maker and the addon resulting is in english...

Thx for your work

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...