Latest and greatest Addon Creation Software?

feared

You said in your PM that you made a silent switch installer using my video but did not know how to pack it for nLite, here is the general idea how to do this

A program you can use to make silent switch addons is nlaom (here is my addon for this program you can integrate)

Actually, I want to know if there are any other programs other than "nlaom" to create addons. Something a little more updated and user-friendly with newer switches and options built in. I have managed to create a couple of addons now like, IE8 and Everest Ultimate using the "Addon Maker". Afterwards I extract the "ini" file, edit it and then repack the .cab using WinAce.

Thanks for your help.

There are INF addon maker software but dont think you have gotten to that point yet

Just practice and get good at making your silent switch installers and manually package your addons

BTW it does not have to be .cab it can be .7z, .rar and .zip also

OH! and if you use the integrator you dont have to package them at all, just point the integrator to the silent .exe

There are INF addon maker software but dont think you have gotten to that point yet

Just practice and get good at making your silent switch installers and manually package your addons

BTW it does not have to be .cab it can be .7z, .rar and .zip also

OH! and if you use the integrator you dont have to package them at all, just point the integrator to the silent .exe

I'm curious, what's the INF addon maker software you speak of?

Thanks!