[Desktops] January 2009

DMHolt57

Guest snakecracker

ScreenShot_Update_preview.png

Filesize = 2MB! Screensize = 1680x1050

If you want the wallpaper ask me and i'll send you the link! :D

i think this is my best Desktop Screenshot yet!

hi guys ...

some of you asking what I'm using on my desktop

it's Winstep Xtreme v8.11 .... it does it all ... it's comprised of Nexstart; Workshelf: and Nexus.

The package gives me my gadgets .... and docks ... start panel and windows 7 taskbar ...all customisable with transparency and sound effects ..... different themes available for it.

I have used Aero Low Resolution Theme which I customised a little .... I altered its start button ...and dock theme ..... dock icons I made myself .....wallpaper,....had a while...think it was deviantart I got it ...I customed that a bit too ... had black band at bottom.....removed that for the taskbar to show better.

I was using windowblinds with objectdock and Vista Sidebar .... but I've done away with that stuff now ... Winstep does it all .... 0% cpu and nearly 0 ram..... and very stable, had no running glitches.

This is a little "Play Me" video below:-

335gpqs.jpg

:thumbsup_anim: :rolleyes:

Edited by wolfcall

Guest snakecracker

hehe so many good ones here!

For this months Finalists i'll post everyones! :) (inculding mine!) my votes won't count..... :) just to let you know! ;)