• Okay..
    • Bad
    • I Hate It!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Useful info runningfool. Thx

I also don't like when I'm trying to delete something, win7 starts to calculate...........still calculating, and eventually I can't delete the file :)

well use unlocker

it`s one damn nice tool

it can remove anything

and it works quite well with 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Definitely Windows 7 is Excellent, I have installed Rtm version and it's very impressive with the new Superbar, Aerosnap, Aeropeak, and how smoothly it runs. Still final version is not released and yet so much good performances.

Windows 7 Rocks.

You said you've installed RTM version which is the mark for the final version of the product (Released To Manufacturing).

We've noted that the final version should be available soon for customers with Software Assurance.

You said you've installed RTM version which is the mark for the final version of the product (Released To Manufacturing).

We've noted that the final version should be available soon for customers with Software Assurance.

Ooops, Sorry my mistake i didn't check while posting. I wrote Rtm but it's Rc version.

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

windows 7 may hit the market within this year. It is a great OS and the gui is also well furnished than vista. Windows 7 may be the best option to leave vista, for vista users. I voted EXCELLENT!. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

windows 7 may hit the market within this year. It is a great OS and the gui is also well furnished than vista. Windows 7 may be the best option to leave vista, for vista users. I voted EXCELLENT!. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

RTM will be released in October and SA customers will get it this or the next month.

Just wait for the RTM (or maybe SP) and see... :thumbsup_anim: upgrading or not, i'll still keep Xp...

yeah that's right. I'm still going to keep XP as my primary OS. But for sure, I'm going to transfer to Win 7 if it will be available here in the Philippines. So XP will be living for now, and Win 7 will waiting for sure.. :thumbsup_anim: :icon_cool:

Even if you use Windows 7 XP will still be relevant, my spanish XP rocks in Windows Virtual PC...its better than the XP that comes with XP Mode

Yeah, that's the main feature of Windows 7. But I'm still waiting for the release of Windows 7 here in the Philippines, If Windows 7 will be available here within this year, I'm going to use Windows 7 in Virtual PC with XP. ;) :icon_cool:

• 3 months later...

Well,I've got Win 7 Pro RTM installed on my Pentium 4 3 gig,2 gig ram,ati x1650 pro agp video,and asus p4s800dx mobo,and I love it!! I've got the theme i've been waiting for (basic black) and restart time from shutdown to desktop in 55 seconds! It runs great,games perform well,and it does everything I need it for!! I still have XP installed in a dual-boot config just in case but so far i've been using 7 as the primary os,and will continue to do so. The only thing i take issue with is everyone saying that win 7 boots faster than vista or xp! While it may be faster than vista,my xp config boots in 18 seconds,while 7 boots in approximately 35-40 seconds or 55 seconds if you go from shutdown to desktop,as i said earlier. So I think it is a very well made,and great fun to use os. Thank you.

P.S:As others have said,this is what vista should have been,and let's face it,sooner or later xp will be gone,and i'm not into linux that much,and i'm definitely not a mac fan! (no offense to mac users) Just my view.

• 1 month later...

It' for me not a suite of vista because all during work with it, i had always problem drivers, software or installation of updates, now all works well and more quiqly with Seven, when i transfer a folders to hard drive to another hard drive is simply amazing. Windows 7 is for me a revolution and more easy :thumbsup_anim: