WinCert is changing!

WolfX2

As some of you might have seen from N1K's post, (and some of you crafty people) might have seen, WinCert has upgraded to IPB 2.2.1 which is allot more than an update, but almost a whole revision of the original IP Board! You might have also seen (if you have eyes) that there has been changes to the look and feel of WinCert as well. Some for better, some for the worse.

Expect to see a lot of changes in WinCert come 2007, graphically that is. We are currently testing various skins, graphics and colors for the forum. So we appreciate your patience in the coming weeks as we know this is frustrating. If you see anything that looks reasonably unusual (graphic or layout wise) on the forums please PM me or one of our staff and we will correct as soon as a the problem/solution is known.

Thank you again for your patience as we try to make WinCert an overall better place for everything IT and DEV!

--WinCert Staff

Nice one Wolf..You can safely put it on the frontpage :thumbsup:

Maybe it's usefull to mention, that with the new version of IPB, downloads are not available for guests anymore. You'll have to register before downloading. Shoutbox can't be used or even seen by guests, because we want to avoid spam messages..

Guest ZG WestSide

I like the buttons and graphics on the new skin good job people, i would like to work wit you guys some time when i get my photoshop working again. but i give your forums graphics a scale on 20 a 20.99/20 good job guys but you should add a download manger so u can add downloads to ur forums i have one if u need one if u need it or not. but it really cool.

Regards

ZG WestSide

I like the buttons and graphics on the new skin good job people, i would like to work wit you guys some time when i get my photoshop working again. but i give your forums graphics a scale on 20 a 20.99/20 good job guys but you should add a download manger so u can add downloads to ur forums i have one if u need one if u need it or not. but it really cool.

Regards

ZG WestSide

Actually, I've downloaded a D2_Downloads System, but have some problems installing it. Looks like it's for an old version of IPB..I'm interested in that download mod you have. Can you share it?

• 2 weeks later...