[Closed] XPtsp Green Batch v1.4.7.1

bober

batch patcher, which one do you use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which version of the batch patcher do you use?

• The batch addon version
    • The manual batch version

4352 DIALOGEX 60, 60, 266, 145
STYLE DS_MODALFRAME | DS_NOIDLEMSG | DS_SETFOREGROUND | DS_CENTER | WS_MINIMIZEBOX | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU
CAPTION "File Download"
LANGUAGE LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US
FONT 8, "MS Shell Dlg"
{
CONTROL "", 4393, STATIC, SS_LEFT | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 0, 0, 275, 32
CONTROL "", 4400, STATIC, SS_LEFT | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 32, 11, 216, 30
CONTROL "", 4401, STATIC, SS_LEFT | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 6, 6, 40, 40
CONTROL "", 4390, "SysLink", 0x50030000, 5, 36, 255, 82
CONTROL "", 4389, "Syslink", 0x50030000, 7, 124, 157, 10
CONTROL 190, 4359, STATIC, SS_ICON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 7, 18, 20
CONTROL "", 4353, "SysAnimate32", ACS_TRANSPARENT | ACS_AUTOPLAY | ACS_TIMER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 0, 0, 266, 35
CONTROL 13104, 4372, STATIC, SS_ICON | WS_CHILD, 7, 10, 40, 25
CONTROL "Download Complete", 4373, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD, 45, 20, 180, 10
CONTROL "Getting File Information:", 4355, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 38, 266, 10
CONTROL "", 4354, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 48, 266, 10
CONTROL "", 4356, "msctls_progress32", WS_CHILD, 6, 58, 256, 8
CONTROL "File size unknown", 4361, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD, 7, 68, 206, 10
CONTROL "Estimated time left:", 4374, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 68, 60, 10
CONTROL "Downloaded:", 4375, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD, 7, 68, 60, 10
CONTROL "Download to:", 4391, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 78, 60, 10
CONTROL "Transfer rate:", 4392, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 88, 60, 10
CONTROL "", 4357, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 70, 68, 198, 10
CONTROL "", 4370, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 70, 78, 198, 10
CONTROL "", 4368, STATIC, SS_SIMPLE | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 70, 88, 85, 10
CONTROL "&Close this dialog box when download completes", 4371, BUTTON, BS_AUTOCHECKBOX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP | WS_TABSTOP, 6, 100, 256, 10
CONTROL "&Open", 4377, BUTTON, BS_PUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 100, 124, 50, 14
CONTROL "Open &Folder", 4376, BUTTON, BS_PUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 154, 124, 50, 14
CONTROL "Cancel", 2, BUTTON, BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 208, 124, 50, 14
CONTROL "", 4386, STATIC, SS_ETCHEDHORZ | SS_SUNKEN | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 0, 150, 280, 5
CONTROL "", 4387, STATIC, SS_ICON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 160, 21, 20
CONTROL "", 4388, "SysLink", 0x50030000, 40, 160, 222, 30
CONTROL "", -1, STATIC, SS_LEFT | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 0, 0, 0, 0
CONTROL "", -1, "NativeFontCtl", 0x50000002, 0, 0, 0, 0
}

Finally I've got it work using this script after playing with Resource Hacker. Using this on 4352 dialog will fix my problem.

I use version 1.4.5.2 batch version because I want to customize some resources, that's why I don't use the newest version available.

Thank you for your answers. :giveheart:

I just came across an odd bug/feature with batch-addon 1.4.6.0. I saved the screenshot, then lost it when I installed Win7. :oops:

I'll try to recapture it in VM and repost later.

Basically, there are two different AVI files for file copy. I spotted this by copying a 400MB file from an external drive while at the same time installing RogueSpears Standard installer (as part of the installer, it file-copies about 100 small files to various locations).

One AVI background is the standard Vista "blue wave" and the other is the green/yellow Aurora background.

The best way is to show you, I'll update this post with the screenshot when I get home.

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

ow yeah, ist the system file copy avi/dialog, take an addon that has the default install section and install it,ull see the files getting copied are using the blue green avi that matches the internet downloaded file avi.i didint have matching avis for every file displacement type.(been like this since almost 1st revision of xptsp,so yeah not realy a bug or problem)

well i think im prety much done adding ie8 to the final 1.4.6.0

plz test.

bober I just downloaded this test version and noticed that these new programs are included in the patcher? is this something new moving forward? DriveSpace, Qtab, TaskTips, Winflip

Also what setting are you using when you rar this up? I can never get it as small as yours when I make changes to it.

Thanks,

dolivas

Edited by dolivas

umm if my memory serves me right(im not at home) qtab is sfx rar,and the rest are all 7z sfx.settings in both rar or 7z sfx'es use the highest compression so respectively best for rar and ultra for 7z.

i added these apps to match what dougie is offereing in the gui,of course they install by default when in dougie's gui they are optional.but editing the batch addon to exclude them is super easy as you probably might already know.

edit: qtab wasint getting installed correctly,i think i got it working now.(yeah it does require dot net 2.0)

ok well im feeling prety much confident with the current build that is not is NOT advertised in 1st post but is still accessible thru the wincert ftp host.Just need to update 1st post.If you are unsure if you have the latest version or not(yeah i did do alot of silent builds and always kept v1.4.6.0 as the name)you can verify the "latest-ness" of you're build by consulting the md5 cheksum file that is also present in the ftp dir.

how does the live version work..

suppose i have update my pc and some files have changed .. i want to apply the customization again.. what do i have to do .. and is theer any addon which adds that feature automatically

At present moment, if you used V'ISO Live to install the resources, uninstallation then reinstallation is the only option available. Neither the batch or addon version contains the repatching functionality that you have requested. The GUI will have that functionality soon, probably within the next week since I have a 4 day weekend coming up.

I need help, after windows update , my boot screen changed to default screen , how to change it back (I used version 1.4.5.2 batch version) , can I patch it back , or ... need help ??? updated on 15.04.2009 today

I need help, after windows update , my boot screen changed to default screen , how to change it back (I used version 1.4.5.2 batch version) , can I patch it back , or ... need help ??? updated on 15.04.2009 today

you can run the GUI version on a "live" installation and all will be OK again

I changed resource of ntkrnlpa.exe & ntoskrnl.exe with bootscr.res with reshacker ,reboot and now is all ok :P ... thx

You could have used this tool also:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5664

edit:

Ah, I see now too, just installed updates, now my bootscreen is normal again also, meaning MS probably updated kernels.

Edited by Raoul

• 2 weeks later...
So, I wrote a quick little program to fix the problem....

Thanks, that worked.

Also, has anyone else mentioned anything about the battery meter icon not displaying the correct charge level? When I first unplug my laptop (battery at full charge), it shows it as completely empty. After the battery drains some it will show it at 50%.

Also, has anyone else mentioned anything about the battery meter icon not displaying the correct charge level? When I first unplug my laptop (battery at full charge), it shows it as completely empty. After the battery drains some it will show it at 50%.

I reported that a couple of months back. I don't think it ever got fixed.

Edited by dougiefresh
Moved from GUI thread due to relevance

• 2 weeks later...