[Closed] XPtsp Green Batch v1.4.7.1

bober

batch patcher, which one do you use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which version of the batch patcher do you use?

• The batch addon version
    • The manual batch version

kaylar, do you still have the problem?

I'm also having the same issue as Kaylar. During the xp install where it copies files, 5 files, refuse to copy over.

ie4uinit.mui

iedkcs32.mui

ieframe.mui

mshta.mui

msrating.mui

I'm using ryanvm int

updatepack = XPSP3_QFE_UpdatePack_1.0.7_20090811

OnePiece_IE8_WinXPSP3_v1.4.0_AddOn_ENU.7z

OnePiece_Windows_Media_Player_11_True_AddOn_v1.7.0_ENU.7z

And of course lets not forget xptsp. I've used the addon version and the batch.exe version I've also replaced the xptsp.bat file that u posted into the batch.exe with no luck. Currently i've used Onepieces batch addon creator to make a svcpack addon out of the ie8 installer and hotfixes and so far it has passed through into the GUI installer with 13 mins to go. Will update to see if all is well which it may be from the looks of things.

Ok this truly sucks, thought all was well until xp boots, Had an advanced inf error and ie8 nor wmp11 installed correctly... :( who do i send my gripes to?

Ok gonna try the xptsp gui method, (crosses fingers and toes)

Edited by Chilltownnj

I'm also having the same issue as Kaylar. During the xp install where it copies files, 5 files, refuse to copy over.

ie4uinit.mui

iedkcs32.mui

ieframe.mui

mshta.mui

msrating.mui

I'm using ryanvm int

updatepack = XPSP3_QFE_UpdatePack_1.0.7_20090811

OnePiece_IE8_WinXPSP3_v1.4.0_AddOn_ENU.7z

OnePiece_Windows_Media_Player_11_True_AddOn_v1.7.0_ENU.7z

And of course lets not forget xptsp. I've used the addon version and the batch.exe version I've also replaced the xptsp.bat file that u posted into the batch.exe with no luck. Currently i've used Onepieces batch addon creator to make a svcpack addon out of the ie8 installer and hotfixes and so far it has passed through into the GUI installer with 13 mins to go. Will update to see if all is well which it may be from the looks of things.

Ok this truly sucks, thought all was well until xp boots, Had an advanced inf error and ie8 nor wmp11 installed correctly... :( who do i send my gripes to?

Ok gonna try the xptsp gui method, (crosses fingers and toes)

I had problem to make proper installation.

It helped me when in the first step, on clean xp sp3 with RVM 1.6 I used nonno fabio's Onepiece IE7-8 XP/2003 Addon Maker v090730.

Next WMP11 Slipstreamer, than nLite with the rest. Maybe it is obvious sequence but before I did it subtly in different way.

Tip: To avoid file swapping of shell32.dll in the exFAT hotfix I was installed it in the same way as in this topic. I modified my addon for different branch SP3GDR.

I had problem to make proper installation.

It helped me when in the first step, on clean xp sp3 with RVM 1.6 I used nonno fabio's Onepiece IE7-8 XP/2003 Addon Maker v090730.

Next WMP11 Slipstreamer, than nLite with the rest. Maybe it is obvious sequence but before I did it subtly in different way.

Tip: To avoid file swapping of shell32.dll in the exFAT hotfix I was installed it in the same way as in this topic. I modified my addon for different branch SP3GDR.

My question to you Rud is,

1. Did you use any update packs?

2. did u create a true addon with onepieces maker? or did you make a svcpack or runonce addon?

3. Did you have the same issue with files unable to copy and those particular 5 files during your xp install?

My question to you Rud is,

1. Did you use any update packs?

2. did u create a true addon with onepieces maker? or did you make a svcpack or runonce addon?

3. Did you have the same issue with files unable to copy and those particular 5 files during your xp install?

Ad1.

No, I use Polish XP and the update pack has nothing to do. I use Polish Hotfixes released after SP3.

Ad2.

Yes, created addon with onepieces maker.

Ad3.

I do not remember exactly what files installator could not copy. There was "ieframe" but do not remember of its extension.

Earlier I used WMP11 Slipstreamer and than nLite, it was sufficient way, until I wanted to integrate ie8.

I hope this information help you.

kaylar, do you still have the problem?

yes, ieframe.mui it's still compressed

and this is why

:8ieframemui

set name=ieframe

set name1=dll

set ext=mui

set com=mui

if not exist "i386\%name%.%com%" set com=mu_

if not exist "i386\%name%.%com%" goto iepeers

%xp% "i386\%name%.%com%" "%tmp%\%name%.mui" >nul

if exist "i386\%name%.%com%" Del "i386\%name%.%com%" >nul

%rh% %ao% "%tmp%\%name%.%com%", "%tmp%\%name%.%com%", "%res%\8%name%.%name1%.%ext%.res",,,&echo patching %name%.%name1%.%ext%

%pe% -c %tmp%\%name%.%com% >nul

if exist "i386\%name%.%com%" %cp% /v /y "%tmp%\%name%.%ext%" "i386\%name%.%ext%" goto iepeers

%cab% /D CompressionType=LZX /D CompressionMemory=21 "%tmp%\%name%.%ext%" "i386\%name%.mu_" >nul

the second bolded line is not executed because "i386\%name%.%com%" was deleted before so it's cabbing the file

Edited by Kaylar

Hi

I think there is a problem with connect to icon.

That's why I want to change this icon but always was the same.

Here is a preview:

Netshell.dll.res from Xptsp:Current_netshell_connect_to_icon.png

And after install the OS in system32 folder(Netshell.dll)

Netshell_connect_to_icon.png

So I think need to add a 0 icon group (in netshell.dll)

Edited by robi450

Ok don't know if it's pack-rleated.. but I end up each time with an IE/WMP-less XP lately...

GUI or batch same result btw

Which add-on(s) are you using to generate your XP source? I need to know if I'm going to try to figure out what's going on with the GUI. (Maybe I can figure out what's going on with the batch, too!)

yes, ieframe.mui it's still compressed

and this is why

set name=ieframe

set name1=dll

set ext=mui

set com=mui

if exist "i386\%name%.%com%" Del "i386\%name%.%com%" >nul

%rh% %ao% "%tmp%\%name%.%com%", "%tmp%\%name%.%com%", "%res%\8%name%.%name1%.%ext%.res",,,&echo patching %name%.%name1%.%ext%

if exist "i386\%name%.%com%" %cp% /v /y "%tmp%\%name%.%ext%" "i386\%name%.%ext%" goto iepeers

%cab% /D CompressionType=LZX /D CompressionMemory=21 "%tmp%\%name%.%ext%" "i386\%name%.mu_" >nul

the second bolded line is not executed because "i386\%name%.%com%" was deleted before so it's cabbing the file

ok lets fix that:

set name=ieframe
set name1=dll
set ext=mui
set com=mui
if exist "i386\%name%.%ext%" %cp% /v /y "%tmp%\%name%.%ext%" "i386\%name%.%ext%" >nul
if exist "i386\%name%.%ext%" goto iepeers
if exist "i386\%name%.mui" Del "i386\%name%.mui" >nul

Thanks for eforts to make Tsp better... I was removing/changing some user pictures from Extra folder and find that all bmp names are mixed: car is fish, guitar is dog etc... etc... This is not causing special problems, but in fact exists.

ok lets fix that:

set name=ieframe
set name1=dll
set ext=mui
set com=mui
if exist "i386\%name%.%ext%" %cp% /v /y "%tmp%\%name%.%ext%" "i386\%name%.%ext%" >nul
if exist "i386\%name%.%ext%" goto iepeers
if exist "i386\%name%.mui" Del "i386\%name%.mui" >nul

good news, can we have this also fixed as an Addon on page 1 please?

thank you very much

good news, can we have this also fixed as an Addon on page 1 please?

thank you very much

yeah, i was just awaiting that people having trouble with the ieframe.mui test the modifications i made so i can update 1st post.

Thanks for eforts to make Tsp better... I was removing/changing some user pictures from Extra folder and find that all bmp names are mixed: car is fish, guitar is dog etc... etc... This is not causing special problems, but in fact exists.

this is caused by the fact that the manual batch patcher can only have new user images by replacing old ones, of course the addon version can easily be fixed by adding the user images as an addon. but then the manual batch and the addon batch files would be different, and im tryign to keep them the same.

Sorry for replying so late... well it seems onepiece's pack works fine now, and the rest doesn't (which is the opposite from what happened in the past)

So I guess if I add WMP and IE separately somehow I seem to lose them

PS Is it possible to figure out combing your XPTSP with Alduin visual style..

Sorry for replying so late... well it seems onepiece's pack works fine now, and the rest doesn't (which is the opposite from what happened in the past)

So I guess if I add WMP and IE separately somehow I seem to lose them

PS Is it possible to figure out combing your XPTSP with Alduin visual style..

Alduin visual style.. ? if you link to the files i mgiht bve able to make you an addon for it or something.(you want that particular style as the default replacement of the windows xp luna theme right?)

In regards to errors

I was just checking this... http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96162#96162

So is it possible IE & WMP cause troubles if they're not slipstreamed in a specific order?

Just wondering..

some addons makers would swear that the order dosent matter but ive seen horror stories b4.ive stopped using boogey's slipstreamer for a while now.