[Closed] XPtsp Green Batch v1.4.7.1

bober

batch patcher, which one do you use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which version of the batch patcher do you use?

• The batch addon version
    • The manual batch version

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was interested in the v1.4.7.1 addon but the link for the website says the file doesn't exist and the mirror only has v1.4.6.0. The website has several addon versions but they are listed as green,purple, etc. Is there another link for the v1.4.7.1 addon which doesn't have the color preselected? Thanks

I was interested in the v1.4.7.1 addon but the link for the website says the file doesn't exist and the mirror only has v1.4.6.0. The website has several addon versions but they are listed as green,purple, etc. Is there another link for the v1.4.7.1 addon which doesn't have the color preselected? Thanks

When I built the website, I noticed that every batch version had the color in the filename, but the Green version didn't. So I had changed the filenames so that it would appear to the world that the batch versions had a common naming scheme. This makes it easier to correctly id which theme was which, however, it seems that I forgot to update the first post with the new name. So I've updated the first post so that the download link is now correct, and changed the title to reflect the color that this theme is. I'm sorry for the inconvienence that this caused.

By the way, the color of the original XPtsp Batch is Green. There is no version of XPtsp that doesn't have a color "preselected".

There appears to be a minor problem with both green and black packs-Device Manager forward and back buttons are missing.

FYI

Just to clarify-they were the only 2 packs I tried before bringing it to your attention.

Thank you for all your good work!

Edited by robmil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

did bober make it to 2010? hehe

haven't heard a lot from him for long

skipped a few years and ended up in 2012, then decided to come back. :)

as for the device manager navigation buttons, they are workign fine, they are garyed out cause ure in the root, once you expand the different sib dir the buttons will be available.they are greyed out cause you cannot go back or forward if you havint moved to a different place.As for the battery issues that i havint gotten the time 2 chek it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

is this project dead?

No.

But this is what happens when you reach the pinnacle of perfection. No additions or bug fixes and nobody reports any problems. :)

Seriously though, the natural evolution of this is with dougiefresh's GUI xpTSP.

No.

But this is what happens when you reach the pinnacle of perfection. No additions or bug fixes and nobody reports any problems. :)

Seriously though, the natural evolution of this is with dougiefresh's GUI xpTSP.

Regarding the batch versions, Bober has officially retired from the XPtsp Green project, which (at least to me) pretty much explains why there has been no updates to the Green theme.

Regarding the GUI, it is the goal of it's creation to completely replace the batch versions with the GUI. At that time, the batch versions will be removed from the threads and will be replaced by download links to the themes themselves.... Don't worry, the batch versions will be retained for historical reasons...

• 3 months later...