download.png

FileName: XPtsp.Blue.v1.0.batch

File Size: 50.1 MB (52,559,476 bytes)

MD5: 008608e28e2762004af01b44ca1675f2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

newbeyninja: I've "fixed" an issue with the site that causes the download dialog not to show up, but to redirect to the batch download page. This fix consisted of removing the automatic forwarding that the site does to the file to get. So downloading any batch version will require an additional click. I hope that this is what you were referring to.... If not, let me know.

no it's not what I was referring to have a look at the image below you will see what I mean it happens with any file that you download it hardly appears and when it does it looks like this

ScreenHunter_01Dec182006.gif

• 1 month later...

have a look at the image below you will see what I mean it happens with any file that you download it hardly appears and when it does it looks like this:

I apologize about the delay in answering your question. As I understand it, there is a second file that is applied if IE8 is present during integration/install. In the batch versions, it is 8IEFRAME.DLL.MUI and can be found in the Resources folder. In the GUI theme packages, it is IEFRAME.DLL.MUI found in the Resources\IE8 folder. This second file contains modifications that are specific to IE8 and must be applied in addition to the IEFRAME.DLL.MUI file found in the Resources folder.

Although I have one question for you: Is the screenshot you posted from the blue XPtsp theme or a customize or home-made theme?