Non-Specific Theme Discussion....

dougiefresh

Should the current shortcut arrow be replaced?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Here are 2 alternatives for the current short cut arrow

• [url="http://gamblerfexonlin.deviantart.com/art/Vista-Shortcut-Overlay-icon-48579825"]"soft round arrow"[/url][img]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5194/vistashortcutoverlayico.png[/img]
    • [url="http://rhetticus.deviantart.com/art/Black-Vista-Shortcut-Overlay-86950799"]"Black Vista arrow"[/url][img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1460/blackvistashortcutoverl.png[/img]
    • No! dont change it. keep:[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9623/96709582.png[/img]

id realy like to have compability for all update packs but with OnePiece's new one ,xptsp addon dosent work anymore,ive done tons of test in the past 3 days and i dunno wtf happening,was working great b4 he updated,plus i cant integrate his pack via rvmi anymore ...i just wish he didint make it nlite compatible,it just crewed evrything up.

in my tests the manul batch works fine, so im thinking any addon that is ran after the integration via nlite of OnePiece's pack with the rvmi kills the whole thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah after the poll results "softround arrow" won the battle, but personally i would like to have "Black Vista arrow".

But after all i know "The one who won is the King". and here "softround arrow" is the king.

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

Guys as Windows 7 is Rocking and is loved by everyone, i personally also like the interface of New Windows 7 and as all are trying to make Themes, Icons, Bitmaps, based on Windows 7 for Windows XP so i also thought to make Something based on Windows 7 and also to share my work with you.

But for any new creativity one has to take inspiration from somewhere and i have been inspired by Winstyle Project 2009, I think you all now that Project.

Since you all know the addon is not yet Finalized.Someweek back there was initial release of addon but in Russian language, as there was some bugs to be fixed so it has been removed for Downloading and right now it is in testing mode.So i thought to make Some Windows 7 Avi's for Windows XP as i was bored with Vista's Avi's.

Hope you all liked it, If liked comments please for any suggestions.

download1c.jpg

Moving Items...

sample.png

Copying Items...

coping.png

Deleting Items...

deleting.png

More Yet to come...

Till the Enjoy!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Guys as Windows 7 is Rocking and is loved by everyone, i personally also like the interface of New Windows 7 and as all are trying to make Themes, Icons, Bitmaps, based on Windows 7 for Windows XP so i also thought to make Something based on Windows 7 and also to share my work with you.

But for any new creativity one has to take inspiration from somewhere and i have been inspired by Winstyle Project 2009, I think you all now that Project.

Since you all know the addon is not yet Finalized.Someweek back there was initial release of addon but in Russian language, as there was some bugs to be fixed so it has been removed for Downloading and right now it is in testing mode.So i thought to make Some Windows 7 Avi's for Windows XP as i was bored with Vista's Avi's.

Hope you all liked it, If liked comments please for any suggestions.

download1c.jpg

Moving Items...

sample.png

Copying Items...

coping.png

Deleting Items...

deleting.png

More Yet to come...

Till the Enjoy!!! :thumbsup_anim:

It's fantastic

Good job

I will put your avi's the neon blue Xptsp :thumbsup_anim:

It's fantastic

Good job

I will put your avi's the neon blue Xptsp :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks, Good to know that you liked it. Feeling great and happy about that news for includation in Neon blue Xptsp.

I am working on many different version, right now working for Redxptsp, Purplexptsp, Blackxptsp Versions.

If get time will also work for Greenxptsp.

Hoping and trying for the best results.

Any Suggestions will be helpfull.

Deleting Permanently...

downloadassmartobject1.jpg

deletingpermanentlyref.png

deletingpermanentlyref2.png

More yet to come...

Actually today i was ready to post some more sceenshots, but in the last moment drop the idea for some improvements.

Hope you all liked it.

Any Suggestion please.

Enjoy!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Hey, I was browsing WinCustomize and found a few bootscreens that can be applied.

thumb_7452.jpg or thumb_8677.jpg or thumb_6976.jpg

What you y'all think?

I think very nice all :thumbsup_anim:

but what does it look like in 16 bit color :questionmark:

I think very nice all :thumbsup_anim:

but what does it look like in 16 bit color :questionmark:

16-bit color is 65536 colors, which isn't compatible with the kernel code. The kernel requires 16 colors..... Now, if you're asking "what does it look like in 16 colors", then it's the same. All the bitmaps are 16-color images.

I'm thinking of doing an import-type button for the GUI, so that people can customize it how they want. I found information on how to import 16-color images, as well as info on how to change the progress bar's horizontal and vertical position and size. This would also mean I can use the bootscreens contained in files with extension .bootskin....

16-bit color is 65536 colors, which isn't compatible with the kernel code. The kernel requires 16 colors..... Now, if you're asking "what does it look like in 16 colors", then it's the same. All the bitmaps are 16-color images.

I'm thinking of doing an import-type button for the GUI, so that people can customize it how they want.

Sorry It's my mistake: :confused02:

I want to say that 16-color

Ok, i haved Worked more on Xptsp Green Edition Bootscreen.

It tooked lot of time to come for the perfection in 16-colours.

This bootscreen shown in preview will have the Quality of almost 95-98 % in real system boot aslo.

Hope you will like it.

More to come.

greenfinalpreview.jpg

Ok, i haved Worked more on Xptsp Green Edition Bootscreen.

It tooked lot of time to come for the perfection in 16-colours.

This bootscreen shown in preview will have the Quality of almost 95-98 % in real system boot aslo.

Hope you will like it.

More to come.

greenfinalpreview.jpg

Very nice preview :icon_cool: