Mozilla Firefox with Flash Player

Legolash2o

FFAddon_thumb.png

post-4451-1205416740.png

tabdownload.png Also available via W7T!

size.png 9.37MB

post-4451-1205780671.png C237D043BF938079663543A8B04C2B12

Description

Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite and managed by Mozilla Corporation. Firefox had 21% of the recorded usage share of web browsers as of January 2009, making it the second-most popular browser in current use worldwide, after Internet Explorer.

To display web pages, Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine, which implements some current web standards plus a few features which are intended to anticipate likely additions to the standards.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this, it would be good to also see a 3.1b2 addon if possible, when i get some more time i will get back into things and make a few small addons, i done a few for xp/nlite in the past.

EDIT: 3.0.7 is out, im also wondering is it possible to make an addon of this with the "glasser" addon preinstalled? (its a mod that makes the ui match the aero theme better).

Edited by DEViANCE

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FFAddon_thumb.png

post-4451-1205416740.png

tabdownload.png Also available via W7T!

size.png 7.06MB

post-4451-1205780671.png 741D801FA3ED46E5781C5C9AF1B01C30

Description

Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite and managed by Mozilla Corporation. Firefox had 21% of the recorded usage share of web browsers as of January 2009, making it the second-most popular browser in current use worldwide, after Internet Explorer.

To display web pages, Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine, which implements some current web standards plus a few features which are intended to anticipate likely additions to the standards.

Updated to Version 3.0.9

Name=Mozilla Firefox

Creator=Legolash2o

Version=3.0.9

Arc=x86

Description=Open Source internet browser.

Thanks for this, it would be good to also see a 3.1b2 addon if possible, when i get some more time i will get back into things and make a few small addons, i done a few for xp/nlite in the past.

EDIT: 3.0.7 is out, im also wondering is it possible to make an addon of this with the "glasser" addon preinstalled? (its a mod that makes the ui match the aero theme better).

Glasser not work with firefox with this version. Whenever compatible glasser launch i can made an addon with that too.

• 1 month later...

I upgraded to ff3.5 today don't know what is this final or RC ,

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

this was in "About "

any way fire fox is now faster than before and i have not faced any problem faced in old version of ff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

link broken !

Edit:

well

this one is working here

the F need in FireFox needs to be bold Dunno wired problem :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Legolash2o