No Unreal 2007 till 2007

NIM

i always have loved the unreal tourney games. i have GOTY edition of the original unreal tournament game and the original unreal game. my brother has Unreal tourney 2003 and unreal II he awakening. both great games, however Unreal II is a lot different than what i though, i prefer the first 2 or 3 levels, but after that it gets really messed lol.

i prefer levels and missions like the first few in unreal II. i wonder what 2007 will play like.

Since I'm an UT2004 Fanatic all I can say is that I adore Unreal, especially the ONS mode...

I'm curently playing for one European clan (D2F) and practically playing every night for fun with my onslaught buddies :P

Unreal 2007 will be made on Unreal3 engine and will provide excellent graphic which will result in high system requirements..

Think I'll need a new rig for this game..

Check this pic of Unreal 2007

928117_20050509_screen002.jpg

Since I'm an UT2004 Fanatic all I can say is that I adore Unreal, especially the ONS mode...

I'm curently playing for one European clan (D2F) and practically playing every night for fun with my onslaught buddies :P

Ooh yeah, I'm in D2F's ONS squad, too. :D

Although my interest in UT2k4 is somewhat gone right now, I hope it'll come back. ;)

I'm so glad that none of the UT2k7 hype has infected me.

I don't expect anything from it, except that it's going to be a good game. :)

Check this out, requirements for UT2007:

- minimum: 2.8GHz, 512mb Ram,Geforce6

- for high details: 3-4GHz, 1Gb Ram, Nvidia 6800GT/ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI

- Dual-core Processor use: Multi-Threading is supported and should provide much better performance.

- 64 Bit version available with better textures

- Renderers: Shader-3.0, Fallback-Mode for Shader 2.0 maybe a dx8 renderer.

- HDR: yes

- physics: Novodex-Physik-Engine.

- Ageias PhysX Processor supported.

Nice, eh? :huh:

ahh! my computer isnt at all close to that :blink:

1.8ghz, 640mb ram, ati radeon 9200 se, thats all i have :( id have to work at mcdonalds for around 5 years before i could buy a computer like that lol :headset:

theres so many smileys here i havent seen before too :ermm:

Yes, I'm trying to collect all IPB smilies which exist :snitch:

I have a computer that has minimum requirements for UT2007, but have in plan to buy a new one base on the Intel Conroe Processor.. :wacko:

My current comp can probably run UT2k7 on the lowest settings, but I'm saving up for a new one. :)
I'm a UT2004 ONS guy as well :) So is prathapml from MSFN. We should all get together for a round of ONS sometime...

I'm a UT2004 ONS guy as well :) So is prathapml from MSFN. We should all get together for a round of ONS sometime...

Now you're talkin.. Well, once before I played for Elite which is Croatian gaming clan..Then, me, and few buddies from Elite went to D2F (Desire 2 Fire) where we're currently playing..

Although we don't compete very much lately 'cause we more like to play for fun while communicating on TS..

I talked once with phrat but never found each other in the battle arena..

As for my favorite mod in UT2004, that would be Onlsaught, all the way.. :thumbsup:

so do you guys want to get a ut2004 game going sometime?

I'm in, but we could have a ping problems, since we're not close (Europe-U.S.A)...And there's a big time difference..

But no matter what, I'd like to try it :thumbsup:

it hamachi and its a great program

http://www.hamachi.cc/download/

>.< what was i on when i wrote that lol. it is a great program, iv got a network setup between my friend and i for when we share files. MSN doesn't work that well, always either blocks the file , fails, or goes uber slow.

plus, if he needs help, i can connect right to his desktop with remote desktop. its great :w00t: