Debate

x-shadow-x

I am debating to stay with my current partition rite now, or wait till W7 is released. Rite now I am running Vista, but I am having application error problems, so I cannot play lots of my games (mostly Steam based). So, I am debating wether or not to repartition, or wait. Any suggestions? Should I go with the Beta as of now?

Edited by x-shadow-x

I agree with Rick although I never "seriously" tested 7000 or 7022 but these latest build look sweater and sweater. :) Regarding games be sure to update latest DirectX I use switchless installers at least 7048 not sure about build 7057.

Personally I don't play games much but last month I tried COD WOW,FC2,MOH Airborne,Cobra 11, Cryostasis and all seam to running just smooth and fine with no problems or what so ever. Even on 64bit OS. I hope you won't run into any problem with Steam games as well. :)

Im still thinking, I have heard that W7 has a big power increase, and also a big FPS increase also. Now I wish Microsoft had the newest download, but they had to stop. <_<

Is there a way to get the new build?

Edited by x-shadow-x

I could, I just dont like using then because I get really crappy speeds. And yes I have forwarded my port.

I guess ill just have to wait for it to download. Ha ha, anyone want to upload x64 7075 to megaupload or mediafire for me. :P

Edited by x-shadow-x