[Request] Internet Explorer 7 Update Pack

I think, nLite not support integrating IE7 updates (True integration). I found IE7 with updates, but i want only Update Pack for IE7. Can someone create Update Pack for IE7?

Check out OnePiece/Nonno Fabio's or MrDmX (sorry, the nice Turkish guy with the Roadrunner icon!!!)

99% sure they both are "true." Both are on the first page.

But, best link is http://getfirefox.com :thumbsup_anim:

Onepiece has a addon with IE7 and updates
Check out OnePiece/Nonno Fabio's or MrDmX (sorry, the nice Turkish guy with the Roadrunner icon!!!)

99% sure they both are "true." Both are on the first page.

But, best link is http://getfirefox.com :thumbsup_anim:

@rick & pen25jf

Actually he is requesting an IE7 UpdatePack with only the hotfixes not IE7 itself. OnePiece's addon contains the full IE7 + hotfixes.

@George King

You can slipstream IE7 using nLite by just adding OnePiece's or MrNxDmx's one as a hotfix. Check this thread on Ryan's forum it pretty much covers all your needs:

Onepiece's Internet Explorer 7 for XP with updates Addons

I hope MrNxDmx doesn't pick on me for favoring the competition.. :P:D

About nLite, supports, and how the integration of ie7, and in true full mod ;) , if it does not nuhi who will :D;) , however if like to use the addon, You will also create in Czech language, download RUN Automatic OnePiece IE7 Own AddOn Creator INTL indicate the folder where the IE7-WindowsXP-x86-CSY.exe, and a few instant, you will create the addon

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

About nLite, supports, and how the integration of ie7, and in true full mod ;) , if it does not nuhi who will :D;) , however if like to use the addon, You will also create in Czech language, download RUN Automatic OnePiece IE7 Own AddOn Creator INTL indicate the folder where the IE7-WindowsXP-x86-CSY.exe, and a few instant, you will create the addon

Ciao.

THX OnePiece works 100% :thumbsup_anim: