Hello

Don

I've dropped by as a guest read some of your post, found them very interesting. I admit I'm no geek, (pardon the term) like some of you people on here. I'd like to learn more about XP's in and outs. So look out for questions.

I have 2 IPB forums up and running working on a third one. None are popular but they're my playground so to speak. 1 for IPB support, 1 is for webdsign help. The new one is for IPB games a fun forum.

Looking forward to learning some things here.

Don

Welcome to the forums Don. It's always a pleasure to get new members that are willing to learn and try new things. It can usually help other people a great deal, mainly because you will be adding your own opinion to certain things. Another plus, is if you decided to test something on your computer, you can tell us how it worked and how well on your specific hardware.

Again, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay here :welcome:

Sorry couldn't think of as better term than 'geeks'. prx984, good way of putting it, by joining in on discusions, wether my opion/suggestions are right or wrong you guy's/girls will set me on the right path.