[Addon] Internet Explorer 8 ENU True Addon

kontini

@grzegorzo

give me more details, or the impossible to know which will be happened

setuperr.log ????

try to integrate the addon in a cd cleaner with RVMi and after and see if everything ok ???

@willy

my only problem and that either a bad connection, and I do not know where I can upload, however I will try, try to use the RUN Automatic OnePiece IE8 XP Own AddOn Creator INTL.exe, them and all simple

Edited by OnePiece

@grzegorzo

give me more details, or the impossible to know which will be happened

setuperr.log ????

try to integrate the addon in a cd cleaner with RVMi and after and see if everything ok ???

@willy

my only problem and that either a bad connection, and I do not know where I can upload, however I will try, try to use the RUN Automatic OnePiece IE8 XP Own AddOn Creator INTL.exe, them and all simple

I have tried but failed to do it

I have tried but failed to do it

OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn ESN

tabdownload.png Updated (June 15-2009)

Hash MD5 0AE452050B598D97A26133B34F711062

Filesize: 11.1 MB (11723582 bytes)

Board will visit the Spanish section of wincert http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showforum=163 them all and well cared more about the Spanish language, but I myself would recommend you use the update pack Spanish here http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3827, that using this addon

Windows normal instaled,0 errors ,but missing windows update, IE8 and many more .I integrate with nlite at end :(

Try using the RVMi, and do a quick setup in VM, and see if the problem was in the addon, or done before integration with nLite

however, believe that one of file .inf a problem, perhaps damage during integration, and impossible in setuperr.log not anything written them?

Edited by OnePiece

I found it, though it wasn't listed on ryan's download site. I actually got it on Softpedia.

I can say that I did my first install yesterday of XP with an integrated XP disk. I had always kept up with making a XP disk with integrated SP3, IE7, and WMP 11. I then made one (after reading this thread) with SP3, Ryan's post SP3 addon, OnePiece's IE8 addon, and Boogy's WMP 11 addon. Up to yesterday I had never had to use it. Well my daughter's computer needed a complete clean install of XP so I said, "OK, finally the time to use this disk I made to see if it actually works". I did the install and it went flawless. Installed XP with SP3, IE8 and WMP11 already in it and I was good to go. A very good thing! Made the install and subsequent work after the install so much easier. Kudos to all you guys who take the time to make all this stuff! My hats off to all of you!

Edited by Mike89

OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn FRA

tabdownload.png Updated (June 15-2009)

Hash MD5 26DAE14EAC1A0195725D729801AE10BB

Filesize: 11.2 MB (11747380 bytes)

@ALL

or very difficult to understand what happens to you will, here I am with NIS2009 and everything ok, I run the RUN Automatic OnePiece IE8 XP Own AddOn Creator INTL.exe and create an addon that most usually do not understand why this happens to want them, and somewhat strange hmmmmmmmm

Edited by OnePiece

OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn FRA

tabdownload.png Updated (March 30-2009)

Hash MD5 03A584EC90CE2F6D3394A8C7669FC170

Filesize:11.1 MB

@ALL

or very difficult to understand what happens to you will, here I am with NIS2009 and everything ok, I run the RUN Automatic OnePiece IE8 XP Own AddOn Creator INTL.exe and create an addon that most usually do not understand why this happens to want them, and somewhat strange hmmmmmmmm

Thanks for the addons ;-)

i have run Automatic OnePiece IE8 XP Own AddOn Creator INTL.exe in two computers but the result is nok, i compare my result with your result.... can you create a beta Automatic OnePiece IE8 XP Own AddOn Creator INTL.exe with log file ....

Edited by picelec

I try to use RUN_Automatic_OnePiece_IE8_XP_Own_AddOn_Creator_INTL.exe, but just get an error message:

Non 7-Zip archive.

It happens when trying creation the addon for the german IE8: IE8-WindowsXP-x86-DEU.exe

(the windows explorer says it's an self extraction CAB-file).

Do I have to convert it to a 7z-archive?

Mimo

Edited by Mimo

Hey, had the same problem trying to create the French addon as Picelec! No Svcpack folder at all! Strange thing is that it worked with the first version of the addon creator then didn't with the new version. Back to the first edition didn't work either, strange. I'll test your OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn FRA Updated (March 30-2009) as soon as possible. anyway, thanks again for your time and work!!! ;)

Hello OnePiece,

thank you for your awesome fast help. :thumbsup_anim:

But I'm interested what I have done wrong. I followed all links here in this topic but I found no Info. Or is this just an information for druids? :D

Thanks again, Mimo