[Addon] Internet Explorer 8 ENU True Addon

kontini

I had a erro whem a try add ie8 if nlite "H-O index and the length must be mentioned inside to a place of the sequencia. name of the parameter: length.

Error updating ei8 using nlite remains the same what to do? as in the following. sorry for English!

post-13938-126196001629_thumb.jpg

Edited by pila2

Hi pila2, upload the IE8 AddOn (and send me the link) that tried to integrate with nlite, that gives you that error

but what I'm looking image, I see that attempted to integrate Update Pack and not the IE8 AddOn, the IE8 Addon has nothing to do in this case, if we had better seats here

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Hi pila2, upload the IE8 AddOn (and send me the link) that tried to integrate with nlite, that gives you that error

but what I'm looking image, I see that attempted to integrate Update Pack and not the IE8 AddOn, the IE8 Addon has nothing to do in this case, if we had better seats here

Ciao.

good afternoon! am sending the aquivo compressing the jpg of the error, this error started to happen after version 1.6 (IE8 AddOn). already formatted the PC and created new addons, it always appears the error when it is adding the file "Gsrvctr.h. thanks for attention. Sorry for the English

link:http://www.4shared.com/file/183950758/b89f0131/error_ie8_jpg.html

i' send de last Last Session

Last Session - .ini.txt

Edited by pila2

Thanks for reporting, maybe nLite, knows no other name in the localization Brazilian, so change this line Brazilian in Português (Brasil) (I'll see to update these names, in other release of Tool AIO)

Entries.ini

;This section contains version info for nLite and RVM_Integrator

[general]

builddate=2009/09/09

description=OnePiece Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP SP3 AddOn

forcelang=Brazilian

language=Brazilian

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 2 months later...

Hi spebph, kontini for personal reasons and not been online lately, just come online will also update the links, however, use the to create IE8 AddOn, and you will be OK

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 2 weeks later...

kontini not online lately, will put everything in place soon as it enters

1.8.0 - 100123: added KB978207-IE8 (supersedes KB976325-IE8)

1.9.0 - 100210: added KB978506-IE8 (supersedes KB975364-IE8)

1.9.1 - 100310: added KB976662-IE8 (supersedes KB971961-IE8)

Ciao.

kontini not online lately, will put everything in place soon as it enters

Ciao.

Hi

Can you please or anyone else tell if your Internet Explorer 8 ENU True Addon is compatible with the 64-bit version Windows XP with SP2??? If not, then where can I find a one of the best on the internet IE8 Addon that is meant for the 64-bit version Windows XP and gets updated frequently and has similar features as yours like the the uninstall features.

Thank you for responding.

Edited by JAMIS246

I've just noticed that there is a new update for IE8, so i was just wondering if this update should be integrated just after your IE8 Addon has been integrated into the CD/DVD???

Update for Internet Explorer 8 Compatibility View List for Windows XP (KB980302)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've tried to use DXUPAC.exe from these links (seems to be version 1.0.6.0), it worked ok for directx for example, but for ie8 it's not working, it doesn't produce the entries.ini in the archive.

I tried running on my laptop on genuine win7 Ultimate and on a virtualBox VM on XP professional SP3. with the same result.

should i try another version ? i did something wrong ?

where there any steps that i should do beside just clicking/selecting the options on the gui that apears ?

thanks in advance

Hi,

I've tried to use DXUPAC.exe from these links (seems to be version 1.0.6.0), it worked ok for directx for example, but for ie8 it's not working, it doesn't produce the entries.ini in the archive.

I tried running on my laptop on genuine win7 Ultimate and on a virtualBox VM on XP professional SP3. with the same result.

should i try another version ? i did something wrong ?

where there any steps that i should do beside just clicking/selecting the options on the gui that apears ?

thanks in advance

OnePiece_IE8_WinXPSP3_v2.0.0_AddOn_ENU.7z

http://www.adrive.com/public/8c6f38b17433952d4091e7905d7e8a96d2f2f6157803c41de517f6656763cef5.html

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/8005947/onepiece_ie8_winxpsp3_v2.0.0_addon_enu.7z

Hash MD5 3852A1D1AC5699EF5771E54BF136B4F5

Size: 11.1 MB (11689605 bytes)

2.0.0 - added KB980182-IE8 (supersedes KB978207), KB980302-IE8 (supersedes KB978506), KB981332-IE8

guys post the links here because Kontin for personal reasons and not online lately, when it comes, will update the first post.

Ciao a tutti.

• 2 weeks later...