[Addon] Internet Explorer 8 ENU True Addon

kontini

Thank you. Which file should I download to create a french addon if IE8? I downloaded the lastest version from microsoft's site but it is an install shield executable.

EDIT: OK i found it: IE8-WindowsXP-x86-FRA.exe

Edited by adidz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear OnePiece and kontini:

I was surfing on the web for how to integrating IE8 into XP installation CD. Then, I went to RyanVM, and someone gave me this web site:

http://www.wincert.n...enu-true-addon/

Onepiece's Addon! I need it! But, what I need is "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn CHT"! yea! I am a Chinese!

The link (on #3 and #86) of "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn CHT" is not exist, which means that the link is dead! Could you please upload again?

The best uploading web http://www.multiupload.com/

Please! Please! Please! I really need your masterpiece of "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn CHT";

yea! Chinese Traditional version! I am a Chinese and use "Chinese Traditional characters" for reading and writting.

Moreover, about "Onepiece Repair IE8 cosmetic" problems addon , does this one addon need to be Chinese Traditional version?

If so, please! please! please! please upload Chinese Traditional version of "Onepiece Repair IE8 cosmetic" problems addon.

Thank you in advance.

Your prompt reply and helps will highly be appreciated.

ps. please imform me if you upload newest "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn CHT", because I don't want to miss this time again! (my email: feedbackme@msn.com)

Best redards.

This forum seems awsome! I like the section of "Microsoft Operating Systems and Software"; now, and I am going to vLite my own Win7 recently; so, I need to learn something to trim my Win7!

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian
Removed warez version

Dear OnePiece:

I donloaded all of the links which you suggested from Microsoft, and I used "Universal UpdatePack/Addon Creator" (Internet Explorer 8) to create a 7z file of my own "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 True AddOn CHT", and then I put the "Entries_IE8RepCP.ini" into this 7Z file. Then, I used RyanVM Integrator 1.6 to Addon the created "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 True AddOn CHT.7z", and made the XP integrated IE8 iso file, and burned into a XP installation CD. Sounds going very smoothly, when I used this CD to install XP, however, after formating and installing some files or systems, the PC kept re-starting again and again!

Would you please let me know where went wrong? or would you kindly make "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 True AddOn CHT.7z" again and upload?

I have thrown away over 8 CDs, and tried many times! And......, I am so frustrated!

Best regards.

Sorry for my English

Addon repair are not do not need anything at all, fix a cosmetic problem, one thing to say anything, I I never used the addon addon repair

integrates IE8 AddOn with RVMi, and not do any other operation in the CD and do a test VM and see if everything is ok ?

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Dear OnePiece:

well, I tried again, and the result was not working......

Again, I put the following files into the same floder:

IE8-WindowsXP-x86-CHT

IE8-WindowsXP-KB976662-x86-CHT

IE8-WindowsXP-KB981332-x86-CHT

IE8-WindowsXP-KB982381-x86-CHT

IE8-WindowsXP-KB982632-x86-CHT

,and then I used "Universal UpdatePack/Addon Creator" (Internet Explorer 8)to create my own

"OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 True AddOn CHT.7z". In this step, it's going well. However, when I used "RyanVM Integrator 1.6" to integrate into XP, it's fine at begining, but the in the last process pop up

"Status

Error: No entries*.ini Found. Exiting"

Then, once again, holly cow! when I used this CD to install XP, however, after formating and installing some files or systems, the PC kept re-starting again and again!

It seems that I only can use nLite Add-On Maker to "addon" IE8, but it will be seen in the Add/Remove Panel; I don't like this way. I want to really "integrate" into XP, which means that IE8 will not be shown in the Add/Remove Panel!

Could you tell me which part or step went wrong? What kind of "entries*.ini" I need it to put into "OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 True AddOn CHT.7z".

Best regards.

Just created the addon, and I see no problems, and entries.ini already in the addon, and where it should be, Run Tool AIO with administrator rights, and perhaps that's your problem

catturako.png

http://www.klurk.com/files/VSKUTWJA/OnePiece_IE8_WinXPSP3_True_AddOn_CHT.7z

Hash MD5 EF5ED10A39AFA3254B6723DAC6B0C06D

Edited by OnePiece

Dear OnePiece:

It's so nice of you! You make it for me!

I don't know which part went wrong when I create my own IE8_AddOn.

I will try the one you made now, and report the result later.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Dear OnePiece:

It's perfectly integrate into XP! Thank you!

I found the problem why there was not "entries_IE8.ini" on I created IE8 AddOn.

I shouldn't add number for the file name like this way:

1. IE8-WindowsXP-x86-CHT

2.IE8-WindowsXP-KB976662-x86-CHT

3.IE8-WindowsXP-KB981332-x86-CHT

4.IE8-WindowsXP-KB982381-x86-CHT

5.IE8-WindowsXP-KB982632-x86-CHT

This is the reason that caused no "entries_IE8.ini" inside!

I tested, and I found the problem which made by myself.

Thank you for your kindly helps.

Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

It appears that this IE8 addon does not install correctly once integrated into a WinXP source. It seems to have slipstreamed ok using RVM's integrator but after you install windows with this addon integrated you get the following message,

Ordinal Not Found

The ordinal 410 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll.

I had the same in the previous release but thought it might have been fixed in the release.

Please can you check this out as soon as you have time.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think nothing to do the addon, and the urlmon.dll file already exists in the Windows XP CD, the addon just replace it (there's nothing complicated there, and everything clean), so no mention of an addon created not properly, a addon but not integrated properly, so I do not think to create the addon as it should, if you upload the addon to that created in order to see that to understand what is wrong with them

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 5 months later...

OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 v2.6.0 AddOn ENU

tabdownload.png Update (April 15-2011)

Hash MD5 5003D276DA1499445A66147D8022789F

Filesize: 11.2 MB (11691938 bytes)

Edited by OnePiece

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there an English version yet, or is there a way to change the language ? Thanks for the hard work, mutch appreciated :)

kontini not come online yet, when it comes will update the links

OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 v2.8.0 AddOn ENU

tabdownload.png Update (August 12)

Hash MD5 BAF4E00E1B9CB51D6DC2985D12A62DE2

Filesize: Filesize: 11.1 MB (11696773 bytes)

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 1 month later...

OnePiece IE8 WinXPSP3 AddOn FRA

tabdownload.png Updated (June 15-2009)

Hash MD5 26DAE14EAC1A0195725D729801AE10BB

Filesize: 11.2 MB (11747380 bytes)

Hello,

The link is dead, could anybody with the original file (same MD5 chechsum) host it again somewhere ?

Thank you in advance.

need to use the Universal UpdatePack/Addon Creator http://voidseesaw.co...06EE9A6FB86.exe, and very simple just create a folder and copy into the IE8-WindowsXP-x86-FRA.exe the latest update (IE8-WindowsXP-KB2559049-x86-FRA.exe & WindowsXP-KB2467659-x86-FRA.exe & IE8-WindowsXP-KB2544521-x86-FRA.exe & IE8-WindowsXP-KB2510531-x86-FRA.exe & IE8-WindowsXP-KB2447568-x86-FRA,exe ect ect ect), indicating the folder in Universal UpdatePack/Addon Creator, and create the IE8 AddOn

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Hello OnePiece,

I'm glad to talk to you in person. I have seen your nickname and tools floating around. You did a great work a couple of years ago for the "addon" community. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Actually i'm struggling with nLite that is a great tool too but it's hard to have all the things removed and added properly to make my own dedicated hardware configuration. So i'm reading a lot of "old" forum's threads. Very active a couple of years ago but actually there is not much activity. Your help is very welcome.

I found DXUPAC.exe here yesterday:

http://www.wincert.n...kaddon-creator/

But I didn't figured it was so simple. I will try to use it and report back.

Thank you again.

Edited by ervee

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...