Pease help

robi450

Hello everyone.

I try to change with Reshacker the Logonui.exe.res (logon screen)

Winntbbu.dll.res (Windows setup screen)

bootscr.res (Boot screen)

:notworking: for me.

These files are countain: Xptsp batch

So if somebody :help: me I'm very happy :worthy: :blush:

Edited by robi450

• 2 months later...

The logonui problem is solved since.

And there is another:ntoskrnl.exe to make a bootscreen.res

Is it possible to make a bootscreen to look like this :questionmark:

I think this would be very nice for my Xptsp Neon Blue.

post-13604-1244670297_thumb.jpg

Edited by robi450

The logonui problem is solved since.

And there is another:ntoskrnl.exe to make a bootscreen.res

Is it possible to make a bootscreen to look like this :questionmark:

I think this would be very nice for my Xptsp Neon Blue.

post-13604-1244670297_thumb.jpg

It's good to know of problem solved of Logonui, Regarding Second query then yes it's possible to make a bootscreen for this image, But i thinks below image will be better in my opinion, and guess what i had already made a bootscreen for that.

windows7ultimatebootfor.jpg

But remember it's important to know that it's look good in image preview but as you will boot in real both mine or your's bootscreen will look fade in colour, because Windows xp doesn't support too much coloured image, as it only supports 16 colours palette with 4 bit colour depth. I hope you got my point.

Some of bootscreens made by me

aurora2s.jpg

another,

aurora2screen1600x1200.jpg

Here is another Bootscreen made by Vishal and it also looks great, and great thing is that it's look good in real system boot.

vistavgsevenbootscreenf.png

So i think it will be much better, but if you like bootscreen with fade colours then you can also use bootscreen of your image.

If needed i will try to make make Something like blue bootscreen for your Xptsp Neon Blue.

Thanks.

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

It's good to know of problem solved of Logonui, Regarding Second query then yes it's possible to make a bootscreen for this image, But i thinks below image will be better in my opinion, and guess what i had already made a bootscreen for that.

But remember it's important to know that it's look good in image preview but as you will boot in real both mine or your's bootscreen will look fade in colour, because Windows xp doesn't support too much coloured image, as it only supports 16 colours palette with 4 bit colour depth. I hope you got my point.

aurora2s.jpg

another,

Here is another Bootscreen made by Vishal and it also looks great, and great thing is that it's look good in real system boot.

So i think it will be much better, but if you like bootscreen with fade colours then you can also use bootscreen of your image.

If needed i will try to make make Something like blue bootscreen for your Xptsp Neon Blue.

Thanks.

I need a new bootscreen if you do it. :type: Thank you

I need a new bootscreen if you do it. :type: Thank you

Ok, Will try to make it something new but could you tell me which theme you would like in colured or simple as i already told you Windows xp has it's limitation for coloured bootscreens.

If coloured i guess you would like to have in blue colour for Your Xptsp Neon Blue. Or Send you image file so i can create.

Ok, Will try to make it something new but could you tell me which theme you would like in colured or simple as i already told you Windows xp has it's limitation for coloured bootscreens.

If coloured i guess you would like to have in blue colour for Your Xptsp Neon Blue. Or Send you image file so i can create.

I think blue colour is good

Edited by robi450

aurora2s.jpg

another,

Thanks.

Do you have links to DL these boot screens