[Closed] Xptsp theme neon blue BETA 1 (27-sept-09)

robi450

It's very good :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Great job.I love it :icon_cool:

The colour is excellent

Thank you

It's was just a try today i am going to make some more new Blue and other too bootscreens.

I hope you will also like that.

Don't Keep too much expectations, I am not too much good in Graphics, but will try my best.

Hoping for good results.

But in the end i can assure you all that in real system boot also it will look like in what you had seen in preview and will not look like nasty.

thanksb.gif

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Feeling good that you liked it. :wub_anim:

Will post the downloading link soon, But little bit confused whether i should post the downloading link here or in Off-theme discussion topic.

thanksb.gif

Depends on whether it is specific to this theme or you are wanting to contribute to all. If it is specific to this theme, then this thread is where to put in. If not, then Off-theme discussion is where. Nice work on the bootscreen, by the way!

Depends on whether it is specific to this theme or you are wanting to contribute to all. If it is specific to this theme, then this thread is where to put in. If not, then Off-theme discussion is where. Nice work on the bootscreen, by the way!

Ok, thanks for your reply, was little bit confused, Regarding Bootscreen good to know you liked it, Today i will try to make it same for Xtsp Greeen, Red, Purple, Red, Blue, Black edition, I hope if you liked it then would like to include in your Xptsp.

It will be something new for Xtsp Edition. As i had already mentioned in the last post that it will not look fade or nasty in real system boot, Willl try my best to make as much clearer possible, Just want to know what should be the booting text, Either it should be "Starting Xptsp Xyz... Edition" or "Starting Xyz.. Edition". And also with reflected text or Simple.

thanksmani.gif

Good but, Since you are working on a Neon Blue theme project, I think there should be Neon Blue Task manager or Blue task manager.Don't you think.

what you thought of punctually :questionmark:

For example:Neon Blue text :questionmark: