FREE Corel Paint Shop Pro X

ccl0

FREE Corel Paint Shop Pro X

http://www.corel.com/lexar/pspx

I bought a Lexar memory card and it had this offer for a free copy of Corel Paint Shop Pro X. This is the FULL version of Paint Shop Pro X (not some stripped down "lite" version). Select your country, enter your information, and you will be provided with a link to the software download.

This version is even better than the retail edition because:

- No serial number or activation required! It is a standalone copy which you can use forever/anytime/anywhere.

- This version (v10.10) is Vista compatible (the retail version goes only up to v10.03 and has issues in Vista).

Enjoy

Edited by ccl0

i found it here. http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1294613 which is pretty popular site for deals etc

theres mention of a nag screen. i cant verify it yet though, but here are the instructions that is mentioned:

Procedure to remove nag screen:

1. After installing, open the following file in Notepad:

C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Paint Shop Pro X\PCUUI\Container.htm

2. Erase all the text, replace it with the following code:

<script type="text/javascript">

location="pcucmd://Cancel?confirm=no";

</script>

Save the file

Free Corel Paint Shop Pro? Vista Compatible? Cool thanks alot. I'm gonna try it :thumbsup_anim:

Edit: Yeah, there's still a nag screen + reminder that asks about serial. Is the software already registered (like other free offers/giveaways) or? :tired:

Edited by AMIRZ

i cant really say, but the dl comes directly from corel website.

also theres some people saying the link expired, so if the first doesnt work you can try this one www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_EN_LEXAR_Retail.exe

Edited by ccl0

i cant really say, but the dl comes directly from corel website.

also theres some people saying the link expired, so if the first doesnt work you can try this one www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_EN_LEXAR_Retail.exe

Awesome job! Again thanks alot ccl0, Btw i'd also like to share it with my friends and family. Cheers! :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 months later...