Integrate IE8 final into the XP source directly

MGadAllah

Hello

Please I'd like to know if there is any way to integrate IE8 final into XPCD source like the way we used to with WMP?

I do not mean what is the switch to install it with, but I mean to integrate it directly into the source.

Thanks

Sorry for my English

in case you're worried about the files in the addon, then you can already create it from the addon so you are sure that those are the files ie8.exe, the only file touched by third parties and ie.inf, if you want to check also that, after you decide to integrate the addon.

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5747

if not, then need to wait Nuhi, only he can do something

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

if not, then need to wait Nuhi, only he can do something

Ciao.

Thanks for replying mate ... I hope if he may be able to let it be integrate-able the same way it does with IE7.

But please let me ask if there are any main differences between Add-on and Direct slip streaming except the way it is being installed.

Thanks for replying mate ... I hope if he may be able to let it be integrate-able the same way it does with IE7.

But please let me ask if there are any main differences between Add-on and Direct slip streaming except the way it is being installed.

Addons are better than program slipstreamers, addons are more precise

when entering Kelsenellenelvian or ricktendo64 maybe explain better because my English, I can not explain well

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Onepieces pack is as close or closer then you'll get from a slipstreamer, or from a package that MS themselves made to be integrated.

He doesn't add any tweaks or changes just completely makes it part of the disk. Recently he also made it uninstallable from the add\remove windows components section provided you have a original SP3 cd to provide the IE6 files from.

Having said that he keeps up on the hot fixes extremely well so you don't have to worry about figuring out which hotfix is outdated or which order they go in any of that. Also with the WMP slipstreamer you might not be aware of this but it doesn't use the .inf reg entries from the pack and the fixes. It contains an inf in it. All you really are doing is making and integrating an addon with it, you just get to choose the hot fixes.