VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware

skyagyimo

• 5 months later...

I actually took interest in this program when I learned that the company has an official affiliation with the Church of Scientology. I was just curious to see if they were promoting the religion within the program itself. They don't. It seems to work well. I know a guy that swears by it (he's not a Scientologist, just to get that question out of the way). I have no complaints.

• 5 months later...

@ JBKFaith, Maybe I missed something, but what does your post have to do with the OP post about VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware? Your post directed me to a link promoting the use of Spyware Doctor to remove "User Protection and badware just like it". I noticed that this is your first post. Are you shilling for them? Moderators - decision?

Cheers and Regards

Edit - I see you also made the same post, also as your first post, over at MSFN. I don't think we need this type of posting here.

Edited by bphlpt

@ JBKFaith, Maybe I missed something, but what does your post have to do with the OP post about VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware? Your post directed me to a link promoting the use of Spyware Doctor to remove "User Protection and badware just like it". I noticed that this is your first post. Are you shilling for them? Moderators - decision?

Cheers and Regards

Edit - I see you also made the same post, also as your first post, over at MSFN. I don't think we need this type of posting here.

Hes a advertiser/spammer, been banned now