Win7 Control Panel Trash

*Reaper*

Hey bud....

Found a small error....

In the tasks.txt file.....

The description for crap cleaner is actually a description for 7-zip :)

also... the shortcut wont get copied correctly.....

[CopyFile]

CCleaner.lnk::C:\Users\Liam\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

should be:

[CopyFile]

CCleaner.lnk::C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Still appears that the registry settings are not taking......Damn protection :censored:

Microsoft had changed the registry key permissions responsible for recycle bin context-menu. I think this is fixed with build 7048 and later. The main reason i believe this is because i can now install CCleaner normally and have the context menu's there, on previous builds before 7048 when i installed CCleaner... the context menu items on the right bin were not added.

EDIT: Fixed CCleaner description and shortcut path, thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Please don't just "Clone" my whole cpl pack as Jatinbeniwal suggested.

I would feel like it was stolen.

I agree, please do not copy/convert/clone, etc.. anyone else's work, if you wish to do so then please ask them if you can first bearing in mind that if they say no, you cannot copy it.

If someone has released an addon which has been copied and the original creator contacts me to remove it, i will.

Thanks

@Back on topic

Nice addon, sorry i have not been replying much been very ill lol. Nice work as usual Reaper.

Please don't just "Clone" my whole cpl pack as Jatinbeniwal suggested.

I would feel like it was stolen.

I first requested kels :confused02: that u made an addon for W7T too. U take it in other way. Everyone knows that Kels VistaCPl work with windows 7 too. Here i don,t mean to clone it but make an addon like that.

Edited by Jatin Beniwal

@Jatin Beniwal:

After that kind PM I recieved from you over at msfn (Ya know the one where you freaked out over my wimfltr installler) I tend to just ignore you...

I send u a PM that means its for u only. I know what freaked u r telling abt. Same thing u have done in tweaks section of w7t. If u remember on my wording " If anyone having problem let me know also u can post ur own tweaks and demand tweaks that u like to add." You also freaked like stop yelling like some words. I am not going to complain but u know ur response at msfn. "How dare u talk me or something like that" Give respect to others and u get it too. By the way this is just misunderstanding between us. I thing u forget that start in a new way.

His version is newer and i don't mind, if someone wants to make newer versions of MY (Legolash2o) addons then go ahead, but that does not mean you can "clone" other users addons :)

Saves me time because i don't have to update mine and it also helps users how to make addons :P