[Request] Comodo products

Tim

I started using Comodo firewall and antivirus and I like them. Since these programs require activation is it possible to make them into a addon? I have not made a addon nor do I understand how to make a addon. If I knew how I would post many addons. Perhaps if I knew of a decent tutorial that explains how to make them I would understand more. In the mean time if someone has some spare time on there hands these products would be helpful to have as a addon. They are 100% free.

http://www.comodogroup.com/products/free_products.html

Edited by Tim

My guess to needing activation is to enforce not installing them on multiple pc's. When you download comodo, they ask forr your e-mail and they send you a comfirmation and the activation key. Because of this, I doubt you could make an addon out of this legally.

We use InstallWatch Pro to make our AddOns... It records and detects the changes made by applications (Files and Registry entries Adde, Moddified and Deleted)

So if you were to wipe your system clean or after a clean install of Windows use installwatch to record all the stuff in your registry and system then install the program and then enter the registration info (before you reboot hit the analize button to view the changes made by the program you instlalled and you can probably export the registry with your key for addon making)

The Comodo AntiVirus has been said to be lacking; but the firewall is excellent.

You don't need to register, they give you the lifetime license even if you don't register.

Even Avast has a demo time (60 days) and then has you register for a year license for free. :P

One of these days im gonna make a Tuto for INF AddOns but ive been reallly really busy only the quick log on to check mail and quick update to my addons is all ive been able to do

I use Kels Uber Pack its got some awesome addon making stuff like notepad2, copy long name. etc. etc.

INF files are simple its like a chain you folow

Siginet over @RyanVM has a list of usefull programs http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1290

• 4 months later...