How to Patch Pidgen.dll

Jatin Beniwal

Some Installation Does not Accept my genuine serial number. by Patching pidgen.dll windows can accept any serial no even 0.

Weird, maybe it's been blocked due to "abuse" in the past (same case with Xp SP2/SP3 for some corporate serials). I think you should report that thing to MS. They will give you a new serial/any other effort to activate your Windows without any charge :) anyway good luck

Weird, maybe it's been blocked due to "abuse" in the past (same case with Xp SP2/SP3 for some corporate serials). I think you should report that thing to MS. They will give you a new serial/any other effort to activate your Windows without any charge :) anyway good luck

Its not been blocked as it work fine with SP2 OEM Disk. Even i Don,t need to activate. But after integrating SP3 to it through integrate command problem arises in unattended installation. Using fake key then after first logon changing key with original one shows windows is genuine and activated sucessfully..

Its not been blocked as it work fine with SP2 OEM Disk. Even i Don,t need to activate. But after integrating SP3 to it through integrate command problem arises in unattended installation. Using fake key then after first logon changing key with original one shows windows is genuine and activated sucessfully..

What OS did you slipstream it under? I know Vista had alot of slipstreaming issues.