Windows 7 Build 7140 Details Leaked

shahed

Minor changes but, i must say impressive..

Windows 7 Build 7140 Details Leaked

Windows 7 build 7140 is in the various seven forums buzz. A user of SevenForums posted the following changelog for the upcoming build. Mean while a poster at a Russian forums claims that Microsoft is up to build 7154. Claim of build 7140 is seems to more genuine. Most trusted source Wzor is down from a week so now every news is likely to be rumor from the forums. Now wait for the next leak which is expected any time before 20th till then enjoy the changelog and current leak build 7127. We

No I dont think so

Following the availability of Windows 7 Beta Build 7000, Microsoft revealed that subsequent builds belonged to the Release Candidate branch. This was made obvious with releases such as 7022, 7048, 7057 and 7077, culminating with 7100 on May 5th 2009, the fully fledged RC. Applying the same set of criteria, any builds superseding 7100 are from the RTM branch. The first one offered to third-party testers outside of Redmond via Microsoft Connect is Build 7127, a release leaked and made available for download in the wild. From RC, Windows 7 will evolve straight to RTM, the software giant has confirmed.

Guest hairbawl87

I still think they should of invested some effort in modifying the theme (such as window borders). That way it's not so much a Vista 2.0

No I dont think so

Hi rick, i thought the same as well, no more feature or anything except bug fixes, but guess what..heard the new leaked RC2 build has these features..

2m3ld0n.png

Edited by shahed

Guest hairbawl87
Hi rick, i though the same as well, no more feature or anything except bug fixes, but guess what..heard the new leaked RC2 build has these features..

2m3ld0n.png

I'll believe it when I see it.