Driver Integrator v2.0 & component removals

Legolash2o

Expect a major update to the driver integrator as it will work even if your using XP. The new method will be similar to the vlite method which means you will be able to remove drivers you have integrated previously with Driver Integrator.

I may also add component removal but will firsty start off with languages removal, but that tool is still in the planning stages. Other features/ programs wil be available to remove as it improves with good descriptions and updated so it will have an up-to-date list of programs need that function you have removed.

Fixed:Also expect an important fix to the registry hive mounter where if you already use the registry mounter before you have to restart your computer for it to work again.

Hope you hve enjoyed this bunch of news!

• 1 month later...

Driver Integrator v2.0 is almost done, after installation of Windows you will be presented with a screen attached.

*No unsigned Driver popups

*only installs the drivers it needs

*Closing the screen will cancel the progress and load windows like normal :D

The problem is though that when you plug in a device later it will ask for the drivers, it will only install what's plugged in there and then :(

I would be able to do it so they are stored for when you plug in your devices but it will not add unsigned drivers, is that ok?

Works fine for me. No issues related to driver integration. But it can integrate again after driver integration and there is no duplicate driver popup show or already integrated box. Currently testing it on virtual machine. And also we need unsigned drivers as most of the component manufactures release unsigned drivers.

unsigned drivers is already supported but you have to use registry mount and goto

HKLM\WIM_Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run Once

You will see DrvInst value like... C:\W7TDrivers\DrvInst.exe and all you need to do is add " -unsigned" to the end without the quotes. Don't worry i will make it alot easier than that lol

It will overwrite if its already there, essentially updating it. As long as the folder name is the same lol. It's new so it only does the basics.

UPDATE: New version uploaded with something which will make the above task a lot easier :)

Fixed. It is not a winfltr problem. It occurs after installation of Adobe In Design CS4. When I accidentally rerun my batch file of auto-rearm. disables creation of all temp files & folders. Thats why i have to use other file hosting to attach image.Now all fixed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...