the best uninstaller

blackace

We made a review for JV16 PowerTools and as I could see, it does this job very good.

Highly recommended application.

http://wincert.net/news/1208-jv16-powertoo...009-review.html

+1 N1K yes the best one, my choice too for years, it's a veeeery great tool and working on both Xp and Vista as well. Yeah it's actually a shareware but i think that the price is still reasonable for its awesome features imho, btw i and 9 other members just got the 2009 license legally for free (up to 3 personal computers for one license!) from a kind promo in Wincert here about 3 months ago, once again thank you so much N1K for that yeah :thumbsup_anim:

Wincert and JV 16 FTW!

• 2 weeks later...
+1 N1K yes the best one, my choice too for years, it's a veeeery great tool and working on both Xp and Vista as well. Yeah it's actually a shareware but i think that the price is still reasonable for its awesome features imho, btw i and 9 other members just got the 2009 license legally for free (up to 3 personal computers for one license!) from a kind promo in Wincert here about 3 months ago, once again thank you so much N1K for that yeah :thumbsup_anim:

Wincert and JV 16 FTW!

Oh, thank you very much. I'm going to try that one. :icon_cool:

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'd say revo was just as good as most of the other uninstallers on the go.After trying them all and goin from nub to ninja I would say that the best uninstaller is Advanced Uninstaller Pro from CNET.This software is so good it shouldnt be free lol.See if you agree ? I'd say Revo falls short on interface but this is not everything to some.Here's the link on CNET.http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Uninstaller-Pro/3000-2096_4-10069986.html

• 4 years later...