[Exclusive] Get Corel Paint Shop Pro X Free.

MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

screenpsppx2.jpg

Corel Paint Shop Pro X has everything you would ever need to create stunning photos. The integrated Learning Center and a selection of one-click photo-fixing tools make it easy to correct common photo flaws such as red eye, color and sharpness. Unique makeover tools let you whiten teeth, remove blemishes and paint on a tan, so you can make everyone look their best before printing or posting photos online. By combining automatic photo fixes and precision editing controls with a revolutionary Learning Center, Paint Shop Pro is a first of its kind — an easy-to-use photo editor for anyone who wants to create stunning photos right out of the box. Plus, it includes Corel

Very nice find thanks MANIKANT.S.GUPTA, i'll tell some of my friends and family asap who still didn't get the software yet from the first promo :thumbsup_anim: Edit: Lol seems it's just expired now, replaced with another free program from Corel. Still thanks for the info and nice try :P

Edited by AMIRZ

Yes no not free you have to download a trial of Paintshop Pro after you install Media 1

You have to create an account also with corel then its good for 30 days, too bad, I know it was too good to be true

Edited by kirk