Windows 7 RTM Sign-Off - The home stretch, It's almost here!

kirk

263zs00.png

Today, June 22 on our way to work, we finally managed to talk to Bill Gates (Bill Gates) and we asked him one question, but the most important issue, which is interested by all the Internet community, "when will the final RTM release of Windows 7 Client-Server be compiled and signed".

In addition, we had to complain about Steve Ballmera, cause he constantly tries to put all the confusion and did not disclose the exact plans that Bill reasonably remarked, saying that his work went "puff" to all the head. Next time just ask me and I'll be all talk.

And so, here is a "secret plan" that works well concealed from us, Steve Ballmer:

90zmyo.png

FINAL ROADMAP FOR WINDOWS 7 [CLIENT-SERVER]:

01.06 - 19.06 BUILDING RTM ESCROW - already assembled RTM ESCROW

22.06 - 10.07 RTM RECALL - assembly and search for candidates to the final RTM release

10.07 WINDOWS 7 RTM FINAL BUILD TARGET - build day "gold code"

13.07 WINDOWS 7 RTM SIGN-OFF - the date of signing the final RTM release!

On the RTM build of the day, signed an official final release and you can begin to consider profit:

RTM - (abbreviation of English. Release To Manufacturing or, more rarely, pp. Ready To Market) - a symbol of product readiness for replication and production of electronic media.

Cinonimy:

Edited by kirk

Yeah, this is the date when RTM will be available through SA licence holders. It should be available in stores in October.

I can't wait to get the final release and upgrade all of my machines!

EDIT: This image looks like a Wzor one, so I've checked :)

Are you sure this information is true?

LOL, I've just noticed a watermark on the second picture..

Yeah, this is the date when RTM will be available through SA licence holders. It should be available in stores in October.

I can't wait to get the final release and upgrade all of my machines!

EDIT: This image looks like a Wzor one, so I've checked :)

Are you sure this information is true?

LOL, I've just noticed a watermark on the second picture..

I just saw this and figured it was truer than what was already posted about RTM being out on June 26th, I can't confirm this but a few Windows 7 sites are saying the same thing.

One site says the first 2 weeks in July.