Windows 7 Avi's for XP.

Which Version Avi's you would like to have._Guys please also post in the topic for which you had voted so other Members can Have an idea.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Please Poll your favourite one so i can make it Attractive and Beautifull.

• [img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5453/movingitemssimpleglossy.png[/img] Copying Items_Simple_Glossy_Effect.
    • [img]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6583/movingitemsnormalstaref.png[/img] Copying Items_Normal_Star_Effect.
    • [img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1920/movingitemsglossystaref.png[/img] Copying Items_Glossy_Star_Effect.
    • [img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1245/movingitemsaurorastaref.png[/img] Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect.
    • [img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6665/movingitemsglossyaurora.png[/img] Copying Items_Glossy_Aurora_Star_Effect_Mani.

Hi as i was very much busy with my Bootscreen Work, So i was not able to concentrate on Windows 7 Avi's work but this week i am going to release it, Hope you will like it.

Previously i released some sample of my work in Off theme Dicuusion Topic Link., But that was normal version but i received some Pm and they request to make it with some colour shadow effect so i tried it and i am going to release both version, So people can have them in their Choice.

This Avi's will Change your boring Xp's Copying, Moving, Deleting, Deleting from Recyle-Bin, Deleting Permanently, Applying Attributes, and also Downloading from Internet for IEXPLORER. looks and i hope definitely you wii like to have it.

This Avi is located in Setupapi.dll.

downloadassmartobject1.jpg

maniinstallingpreview.png

maniinstallingpreview2.png

maniinstallingpreview4.png

maniinstallingpreview5.png

maniinstallingpreview6.png

Normal version Sample Will be posted within some Minutes.

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

Hi as i was very much busy with my Bootscreen Work, So i was not able to concentrate on Windows 7 Avi's work but this week i am going to release it, Hope you will like it.

Previously i released some sample of my work in Off theme Dicuusion Topic Link., But that was normal version but i received some Pm and they request to make it with some colour shadow effect so i tried it and i am going to release both version, So people can have them in their Choice.

This Avi's will Change your boring Xp's Copying, Moving, Deleting, Deletimg from Recyle-Bin, Deleting Permanently, Applying Attributes, and also Downloading from Internet for IEXPLORER. looks and i hope definitely you wii like to have it.

This Avi is located in Setupapi.dll.

maniinstallingpreview.png

maniinstallingpreview2.png

maniinstallingpreview4.png

Normal version Sample Will be posted within some Minutes.

Edited by robi450

Here is another Avi for IEXPLORER 8 or 7, it will be shown when you will download any file from Internet Explorer.

This Avi is located in IEframe.dll but the Dialog box is located in IEframe.dll.mui

downloadingfrominternet.png

Aurora Version :-

auroras.png

Dance Floor Version :-

dancefloor.png

Normal Version :-

normalversion.png

New Samples :-

Aurora_New_Icon :-

auroramani.png

normalb.png

Aurora_Star :-

63823833.png

Here is another Avi for IEXPLORER 8 or 7, it will be shown when you will download any file from Internet Explorer.

This Avi is located in IEframe.dll but the Dialog box is located in IEframe.dll.mui

downloadingfrominternet.png

Aurora Version :-

auroras.png

Dance Floor Version :-

dancefloor.png

Normal Version :-

normalversion.png

I think the aurora version is the best(just my opinion) :thumbsup_anim:

I think the aurora version is the best(just my opinion) :thumbsup_anim:

Your and everyone's opinion are Welcome, and i personally too thinks that the Aurora will be better, but i will start a poll for this.

Right now i am trying to make some more different style, if get finished will post soon.

Copying Items...

Now it's time for Some New Samples :-

This time i had made some changes for a new and better stylish look, Hope you will like it and please Post some opinion on this so the final result should come more Beautifull.

Ok here i go : -

Copying Items_Simple_Glossy :-

copyingitemssimplebutgl.png

Copying Items_Normal_Star_Effect :-

copyingitemsnormalstarem.png

Copying Items_Glossy_Star_Effect :-

copyingitemsglossystare.png

Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect :-

copyingitemsauroranorma.png

Copying Items_Glossy_Aurora_Star_Effect_Mani :-

copyingitemsglossyauror.png

Please Let me Know your Opinion so i can work on that :type: .

More to Come, Till then Enjoy!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks.

Copying Items...

Now it's time for Some New Samples :-

This time i had made some changes for a new and better stylish look, Hope you will like it and please Post some opinion on this so the final result should come more Beautifull.

Ok here i go : -

Copying Items_Simple_Glossy :-

copyingitemssimplebutgl.png

Copying Items_Normal_Star_Effect :-

copyingitemsnormalstarem.png

Copying Items_Glossy_Star_Effect :-

copyingitemsglossystare.png

Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect :-

copyingitemsauroranorma.png

Copying Items_Glossy_Aurora_Star_Effect_Mani :-

copyingitemsglossyauror.png

Please Let me Know your Opinion so i can work on that :type: .

More to Come, Till then Enjoy!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks.

Wow!!!

Just can't wait for the final release, See the colours combination and effects it will be a great release, Dude it's a very stunning and good job done by you.

Totally Awesome, :dribble: Rocking, Beautifull, Attractive.

Please release as soon as possible.

Can we have more sample.

I loved it. :giveheart: :wub_anim:

Edited by Shashi

Wow!!!

Just can't wait for the final release, See the colours combination and effects it will be a great release, Dude it's a very stunning and good job done by you.

Totally Awesome, :dribble: Rocking, Beautifull, Attractive.

Please release as soon as possible.

Can we have more sample.

I loved it. :giveheart: :wub_anim:

Thanks for liking it, Trying my best to make it Stunning.

Hope others will like it too and one more thing i would like to tell everyone, I am thinking :g: for making a Blue Progress Bar so it will look nice with my avi.

Thanks. :D

Guys, i had added poll option.

So please guys start polling so i can start my work on that Avi :type: on it.

Choose and vote for the Avi's you would like to have.

Please Vote as soon as possible as i had to release it as soon as possible. :D

Thanks.

Ok, As Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect is winning the race, So i am had started working on it, But poll is not closed so keep voting to make this Avi's in reality.

Truly speaking when i was posting the Samples, I thought that the most members will like Simple Style sample as many members will not like Effects and would like to have Simple avi's, But i was wrong.

also liked Simple Glossy Effect.. but i think one member can vote to only one..

one for question is that text coping is just for preview for now or it is in avi.. It will look good without and text.

or with multiple text like of Segoe UI, all people maynot like top put that curely font on their system

Edited by pri2sh