[Exclusive] Google Chrome OS is Coming in 2010

Guest snakecracker
Hopefully it will be good. I can't wait to test it out.

Same!

I wonder if it's like linux at all...? It could be...... Well won't know till they release pictures! :)

I am currently using ubuntu Linux...

i will try google chrome OS after reading reviews and views of people. lets see what will be new on this new linux distro..

It is great to hear that there will be notebook with google chrome os.. this may decrease the price of note book by 100$+ cuz it free unlikely to windows & mac

• 2 months later...

Android is a mobile operating system running on the Linux kernel. It was initially developed by Google and later the Open Handset Alliance.[3] It allows developers to write managed code in the Java language, controlling the device via Google-developed Java libraries.[4]

The unveiling of the Android platform on 5 November 2007 was announced with the founding of the Open Handset Alliance, a consortium of 48 hardware, software, and telecom companies devoted to advancing open standards for mobile devices.[5][6] Google released most of the Android code under the Apache License, a free-software and open source license.[7]

I think the OS name is Android just like windows mobile OS.

Edited by Jatin Beniwal