assignment again...

blackace

Guys, I had a project again. My teacher want me to have a project about microsoft word. I will create data's about microsoft word and make it via powerpoint. Can you make it for me??? Peace if none, It's alright.

Guys, I had a project again. My teacher want me to have a project about microsoft word. I will create data's about microsoft word and make it via powerpoint. Can you make it for me??? Peace if none, It's alright.

Why don't you try to do it on your own. You'll be more satisfied and proud.

Plus this is really low of you to ask for others todo your work. You'll learn nothing.

Isn't it cheating? It is in the USA..

@ N1K = MSFN has a rule against this same frackin stuff. It is very unwelcome and really doesn't help anyone.

You're welcome to edit our forum rules if you wish. Good idea.

Thanks boss.

EDIT: added rule 2c =

2.c Requesting help with academic material, such as assignments, is not permitted on Wincert. Receiving such help is often viewed as plagiarism in many schools, and therefore cannot be allowed. This is for your own protection in your academic career. Not only is it cheating but you learn nothing from it.

LMAO. This is so sad. It's ok to ask for help, everyone will help you understand something etc. but wanting us to do your homework!

Yes it's very said as if one some is asking for a help We should help him and due to this apart from him others will aslo get help if they were looking for that kind of information and others will also learn something from that.

It's my opinion, By adding this rule other memebers will not feel comfortable for asking anything for help.

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

It's my opinion, By adding this rule other memebers will not feel comfortable for asking anything for help.

He is not asking for help! He is asking us todo his SCHOOL WORK for him! It is cheating and very bad form.

The rule does not say "we will not help with qeustions or technical problems" it is saying "we will not do your work for you."

He is being lazy.

He is not asking for help! He is asking us todo his SCHOOL WORK for him! It is cheating and very bad form.

The rule does not say "we will not help with qeustions or technical problems" it is saying "we will not do your work for you."

He is being lazy.

Yes he is lazy as i had already helped him in his 100 keyboard shortcuts,Topic Link. It's very said.

If he or anybody is trying and then in somewhere he needs help then we can help them, But to people like this who doesn't want to work of his own we can't help.

Remember :- God aslo help those who help themselves.

sorry men, I do not force you all to do my homework I'm just asking if someone is interested to do it for me. But, I'm sorry because I don't know the rules. Hope you forgive me all. :thumbsdown_anim: :crying_anim02: :crying_anim02:

sorry men, I do not force you all to do my homework I'm just asking if someone is interested to do it for me. But, I'm sorry because I don't know the rules. Hope you forgive me all. :thumbsdown_anim: :crying_anim02: :crying_anim02:

Well, honestly, it is for your own good to do it yourself.