Forum upgraded to the latest version of forum software.

NIM

We're pleased to inform you that our forum has successfully been upgraded to the latest version of IPB forum software.

For a start, you should mark board as read so we can avoid server crashes :)

Hopefully you'll all enjoy this new look and features. We still have to update several areas of the board, but no matter that, it can safely be used from now on.

Wincert.net Admin Team.

Thx for the update

it looks cool

we had to change to default skin since some members which are using lower resolutions would have to use vertical scrollbar.

Our new skin is a work in progress and should be available soon.

I've just tested the forum with Google Chrome and Safari Browser and I have to say that I'm disappointed how slow Chrome works. Using Safari and Firefox the forum is flying!

Some of our users have huge "Interests", so we kindly ask them to narrow those lines down, since it's shown in the user profile - topic view.

well Legolash2o got one big info on the left side of his own Replay

:D

and it seems to be doubled as well

* Group: Ultimate Sponsor

* Interests:Personal Life:<br />----------------<br />Clubbing, Partying, Running, Swimming, Cycling, Gym, Technology, Gaming, Music (Mainly Trance), Movies, just having a good time in general :D<br /><br />Work Life:<br />------------------<br />Computers, Programming (Visual Basic), Website Development, Microsoft Windows, Networking, Building/Repairing Computers, anything technical and challenging really :)

Group:

Ultimate Sponsor

24-July 08 Gender:Male Location:Bridlington, North Humberside Interests:Personal Life:<br />----------------<br />Clubbing, Partying, Running, Swimming, Cycling, Gym, Technology, Gaming, Music (Mainly Trance), Movies, just having a good time in general :D<br /><br />Work Life:<br />------------------<br />Computers, Programming (Visual Basic), Website Development, Microsoft Windows, Networking, Building/Repairing Computers, anything technical and challenging really :) Country:United Kingdom

-->

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

Hey N1K. Do we need to delete our computer specs now that they are open by default? also is there going to be a name added for the last person to respond to the topic? that's all I can think of. Other than that, it looks nice.

Hey N1K. Do we need to delete our computer specs now that they are open by default? also is there going to be a name added for the last person to respond to the topic? that's all I can think of. Other than that, it looks nice.

You can temporarily remove the specs signature, until we fix this out.

Can you please post a screenshot of the issue where you should see the last person who respond to the topic?

And how do you view the first unread post? I can click to view the most recent post, but the first unread post might be on a previous page.

There's suppose to be two features for this, this (new) one and an old style.

Will check for an old search style..

Also have you marked all posts read before this? Or is the forum showing all of the posts as unread for you?

You can temporarily remove the specs signature, until we fix this out.

Can you please post a screenshot of the issue where you should see the last person who respond to the topic?

I just went thought the "My profile. It say's you can upload as many pics etc in your sig. It also say you can have as many lines as you want. I am not sure if that is a error but I though I would let you know.

On the recent topic issue.

Ex.

How To Add Theme,Cursor,ScreenSaver,Background With Nlite by mona user_popup.png It say's by Mona but the last one to reply is eltunisie

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

I just went thought the "My profile. It say's you can upload as many pics etc in your sig. It also say you can have as many lines as you want. I am not sure if that is a erro but I though I would let you know.

On the recent topic issue.

Ex.

How To Add Theme,Cursor,ScreenSaver,Background With Nlite by mona user_popup.png It saasy by Mona but the last one to reply is eltunisie

i don't know about the first one

but the second one it means it was written by mona not last replay

i don't know about the first one

but the second one it means it was written by mona not last replay

Yeah, N1K said that it should say was the last one to reply to the topic but I don't see where it would. Maybe I am in the wrong section or something. LOL.

Yeah, N1K said that it should say was the last one to reply to the topic but I don't see where it would. Maybe I am in the wrong section or something. LOL.

well i also checked the setting for an option but didn't find any

and i think he should make it the Recently replied topic

it would be better than Recently added topic

Yeah, that would be better. I guess it's just going to have to take some getting used to. LMAO

I believe there's no option for that. This feature only displays "new topics", not latest posts.

Yes, will take lots of getting used to...I can already tell that the "View New Content" will probably be a bit stranger than View recent posts from the previous versions

But I guess we will adapt

Yes, we'll adapt don't worry, btw, users browsing the forum and the topic feature is again enabled Rick.

i like User(s) are reading this topic feature as well :D

LOL not every thing we want gets true

but we would get used to it

thx for the update

View new content feature is working alright for me, not sure why someone don't like it..

It shows new posts since my last visit what it should do, anyone else has problems with it?