Forum upgraded to the latest version of forum software.

NIM

Yes, I've made a mistake when we did comp specs signatures. Now we're having troubles with it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, until then I kindly ask members to remove their computer specs signature. I guess you were pointing to that sigs, right cc10?

As for the "interests" issue. Fixed. Interests won't be shown in the topic view which was default setting. :)

yep. the space where the sig goes was HUGE. oh and thanks for fixing the interests section :)

it was funny b/c one post was almost taking up the entire vertical length of my screen lol

You appear offline to me when I'm using IE8, when I use Firefox your status is displayed OK.

Can you confirm this so I can report a bug?

Hmm, it works for other members ok also.

I see that you're offline now, did you try to refresh once in your profile?

I've just noticed that you have hidden status enabled, that's why you're appearing offline.

Seems that was something wrong with my cache. Chrome was loading pictures each time and it seemed very slow, because of that.. I've deleted the cache and now Google Chrome is working properly..

I have to say that Google Chrome is the fastest browser I've tried, but I couldn't discover what was an issue with slow page loading from this forum and new board software.

Thanks for the advice I will either upgrade again at a later date or test it on one of my spare servers. I never had any problem until I installed The RC1 IP shoutbox, then got numerous IPB driver errors saying can't connect.

There is a mod at Power Services to change the View New Content to view New Posts like in IPB 2.36.

well i found a little thing it's not a bug it's just a notice

when you are in the online list the View New Content runs on member but any where else run on topic

it's just a notice nothing important anyway

well i found a little thing it's not a bug it's just a notice

when you are in the online list the View New Content runs on member but any where else run on topic

it's just a notice nothing important anyway

This is logical approach, since you're watching an online (members) list, so if you hit new content, it will show you newly registered members from your last visit.

is there any plans on allowing those special emoticons when creating a new topic?

i dont remember them all but a few were ! and ? and -> and i think one was a heart etc

i kind of miss them since they could be used to differentiate between all the other topics on the same page. instead now there is just brown folder, blue folder, or grey folder

is there any plans on allowing those special emoticons when creating a new topic?

i dont remember them all but a few were ! and ? and -> and i think one was a heart etc

i kind of miss them since they could be used to differentiate between all the other topics on the same page. instead now there is just brown folder, blue folder, or grey folder

Interesting question, I'll look into this...

Once you create a new topic scroll down and hit the post options button.

post-1-124850612069.jpg

Seems like we won't be able to fix the pcspecs code without changing the source code, which is not recommended.

Therefore I kindly ask you to remove your pcspecs code.

We can also have one PC Specs topic where you could post your specs and link to your post in that topic. How's that?

Guest snakecracker

Seems like we won't be able to fix the pcspecs code without changing the source code, which is not recommended.

Therefore I kindly ask you to remove your pcspecs code.

We can also have one PC Specs topic where you could post your specs and link to your post in that topic. How's that?

Sounds good to me :)

It's a shame tho. :( (about the pcspecs)

well it halfway works :)

for example a topic i made has a little heart at the top

but there is no heart on the external page http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5656/reealu.jpg

this was with an old topic though, so maybe it works for new ones created after the forum change?

This is probably removed from the topic view page. I can check it out.

would it be possible to make the font a little bit bigger in the topic description? already its pretty small, but i think would be almost impossible to read for people with larger monitors

this is how small it is for me, and i only have a 20in monitor http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6079/qqww.jpg

I'll have that in mind when we'll be finishing the wincert new skin.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i really like this (new?) dark theme

apparently its called "delicate blue"

Yes, we we were testing skins since upgrade of our forum and choosed this, but of course we plan to make small adjustments.

Hope that most of our users will find it nice and useful.

Regards.

one thing i like is how the forum lists are easy to read.

but one thing i don't like is how inside the forum the text inside is a little difficult to read

example: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7995/ouchok.jpg

on the right, you can see that the topics inside the forums are about the same size as the sub-text in the main forum listings.

and the second line of text is even smaller. could it be possible to use a more bold font like how it is on the left?

one thing i like is how the forum lists are easy to read.

but one thing i don't like is how inside the forum the text inside is a little difficult to read

example: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7995/ouchok.jpg

on the right, you can see that the topics inside the forums are about the same size as the sub-text in the main forum listings.

and the second line of text is even smaller. could it be possible to use a more bold font like how it is on the left?

We'll take that into consideration. Thanks for this suggestion.