Windows 7 Forum Trash

neuropass

Uploaded build 90

*Fix: Couldn't mount images

*Enabled Edit name and description in WIM Manager

UPDATE 1: Ironically, the code that was trying to find out what happened when mounting the WIM errored (Access Violation). So basically, it errored trying to display an error message LOL!

UPDATE 2: Just fixed the above error and the originally error which caused the above error!

Uploaded build 90

*Fix: Couldn't mount images

*Enabled Edit name and description in WIM Manager

UPDATE 1: Ironically, the code that was trying to find out what happened when mounting the WIM errored (Access Violation). So basically, it errored trying to display an error message LOL!

UPDATE 2: Just fixed the above error and the originally error which caused the above error!

Hello .- Even im just registered today, im not new .. i actually use MSFN.org normally and sometimes i end up in here especially when you made your Windows Vista Update toolkit .. It was the best "Kit" in my eyes of those "integrator" i could find ... You Toolkit and Vlite was given me many hours to make the perfect Vista Disc.

Now i had tried the Release Candidate of Windows 7 .. And i Thought hey, lets test while in its in RC so i now what its the best Solution for my computer, when Windows 7 is Hitting the Stores.

So i found in here and tried your software, but i got that memory error first, then i game up .. Because i got the error message in my Native Language and actually i havent seen that error before so i didnt exactly now the correct english term for it .. But i was to tired to even want to write. Then i saw you today actually had other ppl with same mistake, and read that you had updateded it today .. Lucky me i guess .. Then i got that message #2 you talk about .. then i thought okay , either im has become Computer Retard the last 2 weeks or maybe its the Windows 7 there is bugging me. Then i look again now .. and lucky me now you have fix that error to.

So i just have 1 more issue .. And its because you wrote in topic even the smallest errors should be reported.

1. In Menu "Tools" is missing.

- Vista-tool 1.0 (I believe its the tool with a more easy interfaee for integrate updates, i reckon the name from last year when i had problemms with vlite

- Hash-Tab it says URL isnt Recognize

2. In Menu "Add-Ons" ..

- Notepad 2

- Reapers Run Analyzer i think it was called.

Build 90 & 92 are a no go for me....

Errored out (after mounting the wim but before it integrated anything) saying cannot find the specified file....

But it didn't say what file.... :g:

Back to build 78... For some reason 78 works fine for me...

But I sent it to Kel.... And it doesn't work for him... :confused02:

Edited by *Reaper*

Lol.... Don't give up...

You'll figure it out.....

Maybe take a break and step back from it for a little while.....

Like the saying goes "You can't see the forest because of all the trees" :)

No worries.... We all appreciate the work you've put into this.... :hug:

If you find any bugs let me know, when i hit build 100 W7T will be branched off so i can make way for 0.4.0

0.4.0 will be focused on....

*Driver Integrator, making it work for Vista too

*More tweaks added

*User requests

*Unattended

Edited by *Reaper*

Hey Lego.....

Yeah.. I Know.... I won't leave ya alone :)

Noticed when using build 95....

Under "Tool Manager"

The basic,average,advanced button is gone....

No biggie to me... I can still get to advanced using the settings file...

Just didn't know if that was planned or if it was an OOOPPPS... lol

Nice work.... Working great....