Windows 7 Forum Trash

neuropass

Anyone encountered any problems yet?

Well.... Here I go again....

Build 98 worked wonderfull......

Don't know about 99.....

But build 100 is giving me "the system cannont find the specified file" error.... during wim mounting using addon integrator....

Anyone got build 98 or 99 around???? If so... Send me a PM so I can get it from ya :)

Sorry Lego.... Seems like evertime I end up giving bad news!

Well.... Here I go again....

Build 98 worked wonderfull......

Don't know about 99.....

But build 100 is giving me "the system cannont find the specified file" error.... during wim mounting using addon integrator....

Anyone got build 98 or 99 around???? If so... Send me a PM so I can get it from ya :)

Sorry Lego.... Seems like evertime I end up giving bad news!

You r the not only one who got this problem. I also face similar problem. I reinstalled my windows as fresh installation having only W7T install for confirmation of error. But still Bad Luck.

post-13941-124882797386_thumb.png

It sometimes freezes on me when I'm integrating stuff. Don't know if its just me. Anyone else had this ?

Yeah, I got this too yesterday. Stuck at integrating 1 of 13 for Vista for about 30 minutes. I had to restart and fix the folder permissions just to delete the \mount\ folder.

Used w7t 0.2.3.101

It sometimes freezes on me when I'm integrating stuff. Don't know if its just me. Anyone else had this ?

What stage is it at, mounting, unmounting, which addon/driver/update, etc.. Also is reg.exe running when it hangs?

Yeah, I got this too yesterday. Stuck at integrating 1 of 13 for Vista for about 30 minutes. I had to restart and fix the folder permissions just to delete the \mount\ folder.

Used w7t 0.2.3.101

Which addon is number 1? Also when your selecting which version of windows to use you can double click on the area next to the buttons "Export Image" or "Hold Ctrl while clicking".... and you should see "Force Unmount", basically just select the mounted folder and it should unmount, comes in useful for me but not guaranteed to work

hi, do u know the silent switches 4 at AccessRuntime.exe?

cheers james

I think its /quiet but i think /passive /norestart would be better.

Run "AccessRuntime.exe" /? for more switches

What stage is it at, mounting, unmounting, which addon/driver/update, etc.. Also is reg.exe running when it hangs?

It says its adding the addon but freezes. Wont do anything. Can't even cancel it or minimize it.

Always freezes doing this

2ewh9pj.jpg

Edited by IiTz ShAnE

Which addon is number 1? Also when your selecting which version of windows to use you can double click on the area next to the buttons "Export Image" or "Hold Ctrl while clicking".... and you should see "Force Unmount", basically just select the mounted folder and it should unmount, comes in useful for me but not guaranteed to work

Happened again to me. This time using Win7 x64 Pro. Integrated in a Vista x64 environment.

Stuck at update 1 for over an hour. Never did finish.

post-3472-124966023677_thumb.png

*Edit,

Just tried it in Win7 environment...works great!

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

I am having problems integrating AddOns.

I load the install.wim:

24do374.png

(this is a edited install.wim, since i allready integrated language/local packages using dism).

Then I select the install.wim.

Select my addons and start integrating, after 10 seconds or so I get this:

2cepwyq.png

Cant find the specified path.

Guest snakecracker

I am having problems integrating AddOns.

I load the install.wim:

24do374.png

(this is a edited install.wim, since i allready integrated language/local packages using dism).

Then I select the install.wim.

Select my addons and start integrating, after 10 seconds or so I get this:

2cepwyq.png

Cant find the specified path.

Look at this post theres a fix.

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6487-windows-7-toolkit-0-2-3/page__view__findpost__p__52034

well my own Windows Live Suite Addon Maker will support that in the New Version

but give it some time I'm still working on a lot of feature

but it would be on the next version it would be out in a few days

Edit:

about language my own Tool will support Language Detector also

so it should work with even Italian language <<at the version i'm using italian is already in there

and my tool can make addon For

Windows Live Messenger - Windows Live Mail - Windows Live Photo Gallery and more

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

Guest snakecracker

Please could you remove the caps to lower case, Please.

I was going to make one but when Dark Madness made his awesome tool I didn't :)

But like he said give some time.. not like you need it asap, your not gonna die....