Windows 7 Forum Trash

neuropass

Thanks dude, this is awesome! :thumbsup_anim:

edit:

Hmm PCWizard wont integrate:

n52er.png

Its saying that for like 30 minutes now.

I've had that happen to me before... Not necessarily on that addon....

But it would hang on one particular addon and never finish....

I solved that by only integrating 4-5 addons at a time. Then after it integrates and finishes,

close W7 toolkit and delete the W7T folder on you main drive. Then integrate 4-5 more and repeat....

I think its a bug in the toolkit (not sure though)... It only seems to do that to me

when integrating alot of addons at one time.... When I stay with just 4-5 it works perfectly...

I'll be doing a live install tonight and will be integrating that particular addon, along with

a few new ones I plan on releasing, so after that I'll post back to let you know how it went...

Guest snakecracker

I solved that by only integrating 4-5 addons at a time. Then after it integrates and finishes,

close W7 toolkit and delete the W7T folder on you main drive. Then integrate 4-5 more and repeat....

I think its a bug in the toolkit (not sure though)... It only seems to do that to me

when integrating alot of addons at one time.... When I stay with just 4-5 it works perfectly...

I'll be doing a live install tonight and will be integrating that particular addon, along with

a few new ones I plan on releasing, so after that I'll post back to let you know how it went...

Ahh It happens to me a few times now.. thanks for the tips! :)

Thanks, never had the crash before so, :P But I will try it your way then, and what new addons are we talking about? :D :dribble:

Fixed, the problem was after integrating each update it did not remove the temp files before integrating the next one.... Meaning, the more addons you do the more files build up and up and up with each addon taking longer lol.

This fix will be available in 0.5.0.17+

Guest snakecracker

Fixed, the problem was after integrating each update it did not remove the temp files before integrating the next one.... Meaning, the more addons you do the more files build up and up and up with each addon taking longer lol.

This fix will be available in 0.5.0.17+

Ohh so thats why it was doing that! Nice, Thanks :)

Yippiie =) Thanks! Right now I'm downloading Windows 7 image, will be trying to add there drivers & soft.

P.S. Do I have to unpack DriverPacks and your UpdatePack before adding to image? Because Win7Tools doesn't see 7z archives and exe-files.

Yippiie =) Thanks! Right now I'm downloading Windows 7 image, will be trying to add there drivers & soft.

P.S. Do I have to unpack DriverPacks and your UpdatePack before adding to image? Because Win7Tools doesn't see 7z archives and exe-files.

Yes, you must extract my Update Pack from RAR o 7z and add updates into integrator ;-)

I can add support for it to extract 7z files if you wish?

WOOW! its really quick for me! lol :D

New W7T start in 2 seconds :thumbsup_anim: goooood :thumbsup_anim:

Glad your loving the improvement, If you want i can re-add the option to stop downloading the latest update list on startup but you obviously wont get the latest links, etc... unless you download it manually, so what you think?

I can add support for it to extract 7z files if you wish?

Glad your loving the improvement, If you want i can re-add the option to stop downloading the latest update list on startup but you obviously wont get the latest links, etc... unless you download it manually, so what you think?

I think you can add detection for new database aka update for W7T. I mean on up right in menu bar

W7T 0.5.0.18

database update

Update for W7T available: Updates database

or

Update for W7T available: W7T 0.5.0.19

If i could figure out if how to check if a newer database has been uploaded without actually downloading the file itself, i will certainly do it :D

this is an idea i don't know if you can do that

you can make a text files has only one line

Ver=((the last version number))

and the program read if it the same then do not download

if it's newer then prompt

Guest snakecracker

Sounds good to me :)