we can help you in the rest

by the way Winrar and 7-Zip is far better than WinZip

well that a thing you need to do your self

uploading this stuff is considered warez

and i really don't like uploading big files for any one

so you can see this post and do it your self

we can help you in the rest

by the way Winrar and 7-Zip is far better than WinZip

Sorry but in my Opinion Winzip pro is da Best. Its cause i really tried twice with microsoft but i messed up bad. And i do like winzip also. But i can try again :)

Edited by fernis264

Office 2007 as an addon i think concerned in category of warez.

well making an addon of it is not considered warez

if it's for your own use

other than that it's considered a warez

I was wondering if it would be possible to download without the windows locking out and not letting you do anything. For example my internet is slow and when i work on an image and i push the download button, i have to wait forever until i can continue work on it. Could you make a separate window for the downloads to take place. Thanks you for this Awesome Program.

Edited by fernis264

I was wondering if it would be possible to download without the windows locking out and not letting you do anything. For example my internet is slow and when i work on an image and i push the download button, i have to wait forever until i can continue work on it. Could you make a separate window for the downloads to take place. Thanks you for this Awesome Program.

well you can manualy download all stuff from the forum

you can enter the

W7T forum http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/forum/179-windows-7-toolkit/

and download main package like update etc..

and enter W7T addon http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/forum/180-w7-toolkit-addons/

to download addon and then integrate

I was trying the Msp ectractor and it found the updates but when i pushed convert it said all the updates were converted properly but when i looked in the folder where i put to save them they were not there. Tried multiple locations and Tried other updates. Can you Help on dis.

Guest snakecracker

I really appreciate it if someone could create addons for the following :

- Java 6.0 Update 16

- Windows Defender Definition Updates x64

- PlayReady PC Runtime 1.3 x64

- DirectX End-User Runtimes August 2009

Thnx

Both Windows Defender Definition Updates x64 & PlayReady PC Runtime 1.3 x64 can be installed using the Update Integrator Inside W7T. http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6624-windows-7-rtm-updates-packs-1-0-6/

but the java and directx have not been.

Both Windows Defender Definition Updates x64 & PlayReady PC Runtime 1.3 x64 can be installed using the Update Integrator Inside W7T. http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6624-windows-7-rtm-updates-packs-1-0-6/

but the java and directx have not been.

Thanks for the tip. I thought only msu updates could be integrated by Update Integrator.

Da best out of all of these, you think you can also make the latest so far of the windows 7 toolkits with the wim filter?That would be by far the best addon Yet! :w00t:

Addon is not a problem but latest version in alpha stage means bug hunting & fixing is done. In every few days a new build come into existence. So its not worthy to make an addon for W7T yet.

Addon is not a problem but latest version in alpha stage means bug hunting & fixing is done. In every few days a new build come into existence. So its not worthy to make an addon for W7T yet.

Well that okey dude, i dont mind every release is another new Surprise :thumbsup_anim:

Thank You though!

Edited by fernis264

Hi there.I like the look of ur win7 toolkit,but i've had a few problems.I have done 3 win7 os installs and i have had problems with all.Basically,I haven't had it working once.First time it came up with 'unable to cast object of type 'system string' to type 'system byte' when it tried to install waik,then it installed,or seemed to when i did ok,but it didn't work.Next time it said something about a file missing just when i tried to integrate addons and finally it said that a text file beginning with T was missing.I looked in the program files folder and the file was there,but when i looked at it in notebook it only had one of the 7 or 8 addons listed that i was trying to install.Sorry i can't remember the name of this file,but i guess u probably know which one it isanyway.I should have noted it or took screenshots,but i didn't know i was going to post.But if u can tell me what to send u to help fix it(unless u know already),I will.Thanx alot.

post-11077-12533826813_thumb.png

nice work

a great tool and it's a small size :thumbsup_anim:

also i wanted to say a word

WA Installer will get stuck on this addon

it might add the folder to program files but

it's name would be wrong

and not all shortcut would be installed << all this issue would be fixed in next version

also you have one small type

Partition Wizard Home Edition 4.1.lnk::Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Partition Wizard Home Edition 4.1

this line is duplicated

nice work

a great tool and it's a small size :thumbsup_anim:

also i wanted to say a word

WA Installer will get stuck on this addon

it might add the folder to program files but

it's name would be wrong

and not all shortcut would be installed << all this issue would be fixed in next version

also you have one small type

this line is duplicated

I know WA Installer creates shortcuts in the root of the drive. Actually now i test my addons with WA installer. And abt duplicate line I think it hardly make any difference.

Just to let ya know....

The reg file in this addon needs to be cleaned out....

Are you guys using installwatch or something???

Here is a reg file for this.... Was captured using Regshot.....

Basically the only thing it is, is uninstall info...

I added a couple of lines to it, to make it more "pleasing" to the eye from

the add/remove programs section....

Just to let ya know....

The reg file in this addon needs to be cleaned out....

Are you guys using installwatch or something???

Here is a reg file for this.... Was captured using Regshot.....

Basically the only thing it is, is uninstall info...

I added a couple of lines to it, to make it more "pleasing" to the eye from

the add/remove programs section....

You are right I uses install watch pro to capture registry then cleaned it to great extent meaning deleting those big 00,00 type hex values. By the way how to use regshot?

Thanks

Nothing to it.....

Run regshot.....

Click on 1st shot.....

After it finishes scanning then run the install program of whatever addon your making.....(do not close regshot)

After it is completely finished installing, then click on 2nd shot.....

It will come up and list all the changes that have been made.......

You will still need to clean out some useless entries.....

Its just my opinion.... Regshot seems to work better that install watch...... (at least the registry part of it)