Windows 7 Forum Trash

neuropass

Is anyone able to download from rs? It still doesnt download, and i need those updated addons for my fresh install:s

give me some time and i would upload them to my mediafire

i'm just a little busy right now

Edit:

go to this folder

it have all the Addons there

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

Oh my god. I only asked Lego about the development or "life" of W7T and get no answer. No one says that you are code producing machines. But on the other side a product (also a free product) is based on the talk in communities. And a pure silence isn't good, never.

But you can also see it from another side: If people are asking about the development of a product and they repeat their question, it is a not small sign of interest about this product... ;)

So: I'm not that kind of people who only wants to troll, I love W7T and if there is no sign of life, it makes me a little bit angry (I'm not sure this is the right word). And sometimes it comes out of me ...

So I hope that there will be an answer the next days ... :)

BTW: Being vulgar ("STFU") is not nice, there are better ways to say that ...

Edited by Michael McStarfighter

EDIT: I have been working on W7T but again need a FTP server to upload the updated versions.

Why do you need a FTP? Do you need it only for the Addons, which we can download with W7T?

I think it's not so important to download addons with W7T. Everybody can download the addons from a filehoster or create own addons (with the guide).

So, a new version of W7T would be nice for testing.

greets

PS: Keep up the good work :prop:

Why do you need a FTP? Do you need it only for the Addons, which we can download with W7T?

I think it's not so important to download addons with W7T. Everybody can download the addons from a filehoster or create own addons (with the guide).

So, a new version of W7T would be nice for testing.

greets

PS: Keep up the good work :prop:

well i'm with you in that part but what about if there is an update to the program

that can only be done that way but i think you don't need a big ftp server for that just a small one

that what i think but it's up to lego he knows what is better

and also come to think of it that would be a big modify in the program software

since the download part wouldn't be needed any more it would be a little hard to handle

well i'm with you in that part but what about if there is an update to the program

that can only be done that way but i think you don't need a big ftp server for that just a small one

You only need a txt-file somewhere on a server, where the actual version is in. The W7T downloads this txt-file, compares the versions and if they are different, it gives a hint for new version and open this thread for download.

I've installed Windows 7 Toolkit (the latest version - 0.50.42 alpha) and Windows 7 WAIK. After selecting updates to integrate in the Update Integrator tool, I receive the message "WIM Filters missing. Please install WIM filters and try again." Can anyone shed any light on this?

Edit: I've even used Reaper's instructions/links to no avail.

Try this....

Unzip either the wimfltr.7z (x86) or winfltr_x64.7z (x64) attached file.

Right click the .inf file and choose install....

Then try toolkit again.... Worked for me....

Edited by radigast