Windows 7 RTM Finally Release Dates Announced.

MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

Finally Microsoft has announced the release date of much awaited Windows 7 RTM (Release To Manufacturing). "Brandon LeBlanc" @ The Windows Blog made an announcement:

For IT Professionals:

There are a few ways you can get Windows 7 RTM. IT Professionals with TechNet Subscriptions will be able to download Windows 7 RTM in English on August 6th and remaining languages by October 1st.

For Developers:

Developers with MSDN Subscriptions will be able to download Windows 7 RTM in English on August 6th and remaining languages by October 1st.

For Consumers:

Windows 7 will be in retail stores and shipping on new PCs starting October 22nd. If you pre-ordered Windows 7, it should be delivered sometime around the October 22nd timeframe (depends on the retailer).

All important dates together:

MSDN & TechNet Subscribers - August 6

Microsoft Connect - August 6

ISV and IHV Partners - August 6

Volume License Customers - August 7

Microsoft Partner Program - August 16

Microsoft Action Pack Subscribers - August 23

Retail Stores - October 22

OEMs - 2 Days after official RTM announcement

Can't wait for the final release.

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA

well the RTM would be out in this month still

but it would be released For MSDN in that time

that mean i can get it before that time as well :D

I've been told by several colleagues and acquaintances that it will be going RTM this Friday (July 24). I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Edit: Now that I think of it... August 6th also seems plausible. But like I said, we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by gamehead200

I've been told by several colleagues and acquaintances that it will be going RTM this Friday (July 24). I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Edit: Now that I think of it... August 6th also seems plausible. But like I said, we'll have to wait and see.

well i never heard th Microsoft confirmed the Time that the RTM will go on it

the only statement they said was before the end of this month

but no official date for it

so we will have to wait and see

Final News

7600.16385.090713-1255 is confirmed as the official RTM build, according to Steven Sinofsky "today after all the validation checks were met, we signed off and declared build 7600.16385 as RTM."

Source

Finally after so many rumors, Microsoft has announced that Windows 7 is RTM now. Today at "The Windows Blog", it has been officially confirmed. "Brandon LeBlanc" made the official announcement:

I am pleased to announce that Windows 7 has RTM’d!

Today after all the validation checks were met, we signed off and declared build 7600 as RTM.

I’d also like to give a shout-out to my friends over on the Windows Server Team. Today they are also announcing that Windows Server 2008 R2 has RTM’d.

Have a Official look over here.