WinCert stealer

NIM

• 2 weeks later...
He should burn in hell tbh :P

Cant belive he stole the whole layout :o

At first he was loading every picture from WinCert, along with the news. Then I enabled hotlink protection, so he can't load pics from my site, but now he's stealing them and posting using them anyways..

What an @$$

I don't know what you could do.

If I only can detect his IP address I'd ban his IP and that would probably solve the problem.. I have his e-mail address, and don't know should I spam him, 'cause he's not replying to my messages..

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ahmed-mahdy.com/ = [ 66.226.27.111 ]

Registrant:

ITOSC

EI Gaml St. from EI Radar St.

Kafr EI Zayat 31611

Egypt

Registered through: GoDaddy.com Inc. http://www.godaddy.com

Domain Name: AHMED-MAHDY.COM

Created on: 15-May-06

Expires on: 15-May-08

Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:

Mahdy Ahmed ahmhdy@msn.com

ITOSC

Kafr EI Zayat 31611

Egypt

0103336269 Fax --

Technical Contact:

Mahdy Ahmed ahmhdy@msn.com

ITOSC

Kafr EI Zayat 31611

Egypt

0103336269 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:

NS4.DNSSERVER8.COM

NS5.DNSSERVER8.COM

• 2 months later...
Attach virus files in photoimages or mallware to spread on his site .It seems he was doing the same from other sites.

Well, at his start, he was stealing everything, news, pictures etc..Then I disabled deep linking, so he couldn't steal my bandwidth.

He changed his site skin and now site looks different, but he's getting our frontpage news reguraly..

Now we have a new copycat in town. Check this site. He's also stealing preety much everything but I don't understand his stupidity by stealing MSFN Hosting banner. I've checked with my hosting provider and that guy doesn't have hosting there, so wtf ?

Why did he put MSFN hosting affiliate banner if he's hosted in another company..

NIK he is certified MS felon and is mighty curious of xp turning to vista?

Well, he wrote a bunch of crap on his site about what he is. I think he's one really stupid guy for a start. :g:

(He's also stealing preety much everything but I don't understand his stupidity by stealing MSFN Hosting banner. I've checked with my hosting provider and that guy doesn't have hosting there, so wtf ?

Why did he put MSFN hosting affiliate banner if he's hosted in another company)

He is violating rules and also steal trademark.He is trying to atract visitors of more ads as he has only 45 members.He is a thief alright.The first one's intentions are diferent.But both of them should not be spared.

He is violating rules and also steal trademark.He is trying to atract visitors of more ads as he has only 45 members.He is a thief alright.The first one's intentions are diferent.But both of them should not be spared.

You're right babu, but what should I do regarding this?

There are two ways to deal with the problem.One way is to take leagal action for violation of copyright by issuing a notice to his service provider holding liable both civil and criminal liabilities and advicing the service prov to delete the banner immediatly no sooner from date of receipt of notice or for a suit for heavy damages.A criminal prosecution also will ensue. The other way is known to you as a software pundit.Use sod< attack to deter the fellows.

• 1 month later...

I have been thinking about this situation and I have an idea.

I notice that the one guy, Ahmed has less than 20 members of his site. What if we all went to his sight and signed up as members. Then everyday, each one of us will stop by his site and ask some extremely daft questions, make some moronic comments, or test the limits of his knowledge by asking him to explain in detail some really complex concepts that he claims to understand. I propose a quota of three questions/comments per day per person. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes a day to complete. :D

I doubt that he ever considered the possibility that he might launch a website and have it filled with a bunch of pestering imbeciles, who never let up with the questions and comments. :crazy:

It may also affect his membership growth rates as people come and browse his site and see that it is frequented by a bunch of dip****s on a daily basis. At least a few of his 19 members will probably have a hard time dealing with the new crowd as well.

In the end there would be no real harm done. The only downside that I can see is in the potential loss of personal productivity. The amusement and laughter gleaned from reading Ahmed's responses to out questions as we show up to fulfill our daily quotas could potentially become rather addictive. ;)

• 1 month later...