[Misc] A bunch of scripts I've written

Over the past couple of years or so, I've been scripting here and there. Since then, I've used and maintained two such scripts that have gained some popularity on other forums and sites I frequently visit.

First off, I have my ever-so-popular "Jeremy Signature" that I use over at MSFN.org (it's a little too big to use here) based on the character over at Pure Pwnage. The actual one I use at the moment is a bit more customized than the one I have available for download, but it's not all that different (just a few different backgrounds):

sig.png

It's similar to the widely used Danasoft signatures that are out there, but integrates multiple dynamic backgrounds, customizable operating system and browser names, custom "quotes" or messages to display, and Hamachi web status (which I've also integrated into my signature here). Also note, the one that's available for download doesn't include the backgrounds with my picture. :P

Another script that I'm fairly proud of is my Hamachi Online Status script. You basically tell it what Hamachi clients you want to monitor and it will sort them into a nice, organized list. Examples:

http://www.zxian.org/ (At the top of his menu)

http://www.mikesoares.com/status/?imgall

Both scripts are available for download here.

Edited by gamehead200

Jeremy sig can not recognize Chrome browser? I am not using Safari :P

I haven't updated it with the latest browser set. :doh: Now you're just making me do work... :(

Edit: It's been fixed. Care to test it? :P

Edited by gamehead200