Seems a nice pack gonna download and test it

might take the wallpaper and the Cursor

any new sound built in or just this stuff

Edit:i looked into the Inf and it seems that there is no sound

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

Seems a nice pack gonna download and test it

might take the wallpaper and the Cursor

any new sound built in or just this stuff

THANKS. I pulled the sounds from 7, though they sound just like Vista, I believe they are the same. I actually have another pack coming out probably today, I just have to do a XPCD install with it. I am going to redo this one with the SevenXP theme.

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

Guest snakecracker

THANKS. I pulled the sounds from 7, though they sound just like Vista, I believe they are the same. I actually have another pack coming out probably today, I just have to do a XPCD install with it. I am going to redo this one with the SevenXP theme.

Ooo nice I'm making a XPDVD for my brothers computer with most of the stuff he needs builtin so I'll use this one with it :D

Ooo nice I'm making a XPDVD for my brothers computer with most of the stuff he needs builtin so I'll use this one with it :D

I will have Pack 2 up later or tom. morning. With more stuff, logonui, sysdm, vdrive, etc. I have alot of it done, but looking for more to add. LOL

unless something has changed the default win 7 sounds are the same as vista. heres a bunch of other win7 source material http://www.wincert.n...cursors-sounds/

I did notice that the default sounds were the same. I have been on deviantART anf Vishal's site all day searching for things. Since Vista is 7's true beta (LOL) most of the things are going to be the same.

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

• 2 weeks later...

good work. how much ram and cpu is it use?

i don't think this addon require too much ram

it's only a theme with wallpaper

no program so it shouldn't need that much ram i think

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...