Problem with WMP12

Dissscount

Guest snakecracker

Have the folders got music in them and I have a feeling you deleted your music files all together.... WMP12 can delete music files and move them to trash. Look in your trash(Recycle Bin)...

Have the folders got music in them and I have a feeling you deleted your music files all together.... WMP12 can delete music files and move them to trash. Look in your trash(Recycle Bin)...

I have all music, as i choose Delete only from Library..And i want get them all back again(To Library)

Edited by Dissscount

Guest snakecracker

I have all music, as i choose Delete only from Library..And i want get them all back again(To Library)

Ok this sometimes happens with me and what i normaly do is highlight all music files (not folders if they are in folders then go into them and highlight all the music files in there) and after you've highlighted right-click and click on Add To Windows Media Player List.

It should play them but also it should just add them to the library.

This should work.

Ok this sometimes happens with me and what i normaly do is highlight all music files (not folders if they are in folders then go into them and highlight all the music files in there) and after you've highlighted right-click and click on Add To Windows Media Player List.

It should play them but also it should just add them to the library.

This should work.

OMG!!! 72367876.png It's a glitch OR feature like excluding ??!

Guest snakecracker

Ok i've just did what you've done and i'll get back to you with it.

I'll edit this post and tell you how i got on.

EDIT: Right i've just got all my music files back into windows media player.

What i did is right click on Music (In the list on the left hand side) and click on Manage Music Library. I have my music on a different HDD so what i did was removed that folder. added an album folder. then it added my music files. So then I removed that folder from the Manage Music librarys and then added back the folder with ALL my music files. So if you have yours in the default Music folder add that to the list and it should work.

(Please tell me it does!!) LOL

Ok i've just did what you've done and i'll get back to you with it.

I'll edit this post and tell you how i got on.

EDIT: Right i've just got all my music files back into windows media player.

What i did is right click on Music (In the list on the left hand side) and click on Manage Music Library. I have my music on a different HDD so what i did was removed that folder. added an album folder. then it added my music files. So then I removed that folder from the Manage Music librarys and then added back the folder with ALL my music files. So if you have yours in the default Music folder add that to the list and it should work.

(Please tell me it does!!) LOL