An Error Occurred

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10358] You requested a post that is not part of this topic. Please verify the URL you clicked or contact an administrator.

I have been getting this error on almost every topic I visit since the layout change of the forums. Not sure what the problem is but it's a little frustrating.

An example of this:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5747-addon-internet-explorer-8-enu-true-addon/page__pid__51353__mode__threaded__show__100__st__100#entry51353

Any particular reason this might be happening to me? I haven't seen anyone else complain about this so I have to assume it could be a problem on my end. I'm running Firefox 3.5.1, Windows XP Pro SP3, All windows updates are installed.

I have been getting this error on almost every topic I visit since the layout change of the forums. Not sure what the problem is but it's a little frustrating.

An example of this:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5747-addon-internet-explorer-8-enu-true-addon/page__pid__51353__mode__threaded__show__100__st__100#entry51353

Any particular reason this might be happening to me? I haven't seen anyone else complain about this so I have to assume it could be a problem on my end. I'm running Firefox 3.5.1, Windows XP Pro SP3, All windows updates are installed.

Can you please clear your cookies from the browser and try to login again. If that won't help, please try with different browser..