[Addon] Tera Copy 2.12

Tera Copy 2.12

teracopycompact.png

teracopybig.png

TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:

* Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.

* Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.

* Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.

* Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.

* Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.

* Full Unicode support.

* Windows 7 x64 support.

This the Free For home user edition

Download

MD5:A642E1408DB577CD4016B0476EF8DF23

ChangeLog

20-1-2010

Updated To Tera Copy 2.12

31-7

Initial Addon Release

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

• 2 weeks later...

THX for your work :thumbsup_anim:

But I wondered if its possbile that your TeraCopy-addon sets these 3 options automatically:

teracopy.jpg

This would be perfect, because at the first Windows-start I will have to set these options manually to replace the Windows-copy.

Best regards and thanks a lot

cool400 :icon_cool:

Edited by cool400

THX for your work :thumbsup_anim:

But I wondered if its possbile that your TeraCopy-addon sets these 3 options automatically:

teracopy.jpg

This would be perfect, because at the first Windows-start I will have to set these options manually to replace the Windows-copy.

Best regards and thanks a lot

hmm that is wired i already set them to work

and there is already commands for that

i gonna check for them but i'm afraid not now

but today i will see and tell you

• 4 weeks later...

hmm that is wired i already set them to work

and there is already commands for that

i gonna check for them but i'm afraid not now

but today i will see and tell you

Hi DaRk,

have you figured out if your addon works for you how you wrote? Or do have any idea for me what went wrong?

Best regards

Edited by cool400

• 4 months later...
Updated To 2.12
thank you DaRk MaDnEsS!

edit: i likewise encounter the same avast/avg prompt there's a virus ... although, you've already shown in another thread this is false positive ... just wondering if there's an existing work-around here ... atm, i'm always turning off my free anti-virus ... thanks for the work just the same ;)

Edited by kiki burgh