all addon's not showing up.. help plz

rollcage

Hey guys

help me man , problem is here .. please tell me what i did wrong this time..

My nlite file:

http://pastebin.com/m66314e10

i used untouched VLK ISO. and just instered txt mode sata drivers by using driverpack.net utility before using nlite.

regards

EDIT: thats problem has been resolved now the issue is the addons not showing up thx

Edited by rollcage

Hey guys

help me man , problem is here .. please tell me what i did wrong this time..

My nlite file:

http://pastebin.com/m66314e10

i used untouched VLK ISO. and just instered txt mode sata drivers by using driverpack.net utility before using nlite.

regards

ladmkaacb.jpg

did you integrate the driver then used nlite to remove some drivers or components ?

you need to use driver pack just before making the cd

thx guys i will keep that in mind .. :)

and

@ DaRk MaDnEsS

I think that is my problem, using driverpack base before using nlite. thx for the tip.

Secondly, Kindly take a look at ini file, am I adding too much of addons?

or Is there any addon that gonna contradict with others.. please suggest.

Regards

rollcage

thx guys i will keep that in mind .. :)

and

@ DaRk MaDnEsS

I think that is my problem, using driverpack base before using nlite. thx for the tip.

Secondly, Kindly take a look at ini file, am I adding too much of addons?

or Is there any addon that gonna contradict with others.. please suggest.

Regards

rollcage

well just use nlite and do what you want on a clean cd

then use driver pack and i gonna see the ini now

Edit:

since you are using onepiece Addon

just first run just remove the component you don't need

then rerun Nlite

intergate Only Update Packs like OnePiece

then rerun Nlite and added other programs

then finally use driver pack

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

I just tried it.. i think i am missing something in this.

though that error is gone but i am doing some mistake.

bcoz Windows Media Player 11 hasnt come and most of the addons are missing. :(

hmm you mean that the windows looks in classic mode

and true addon doesn't exist only svcpack addon

if that then go to %windir%\system32 and search for setuperr.log

it should have the error that happens upload it i might see where is the problem

hmm you mean that the windows looks in classic mode

and true addon doesn't exist only svcpack addon

if that then go to %windir%system32 and search for setuperr.log

it should have the error that happens upload it i might see where is the problem

I am very sorry bro, I was stucked in Audits deadlines of the moonth end at office and thereby couldnt reply.

ya a geek inside a an auditor poor me. lol

I mistakenly deleted the VM Ware file so installed again now, I made the two isos, one before adding txt drivers and one adding them. so this one is that. the previous one i tried was of the full in the end iso, i mean after adding the txt driver, and i did how you advised / as in - in the last, not like my initial mistake of doing it exactly opposite.

now what i did was, 1st removed the components, then added that update pack onepiece addon, then other addons + tweaks + unattend (no drivers) + then in the last I added the txt drivers only by DriverBase app, the used nlite to make an iso. done. installed using VMWare.

anyways here is the log file.. between i found it in Windows directory root, not winodowssystem32, is there a difference!

so does this file recods everything that going on? thx in advance dear

now it installed fine.. but i think i am adding too many addons, shall i scrap the trail run now, bcoz not everyone can be eXP, and its time to shift to win7 anywas. also I just tried the Tiny7, just installed it on my gaming pc, and then tried it today on a old desktop of P4 + 512mb, and beleive it or not its damm good, surprised me. and i just wish it was in x64. have you tried it?

sorry again for late reply.

Regards

setuperr (rollcage).zip

edit: typo's

edit 2: .. added the screenshot :) for your reference. thx,

windowsxpprofessional20o.th.png

Edited by rollcage

Enough talk of trying this and that type of warez!

You are getting that error because one of your addons is not being processed properly thus causing a chain reaction.

Any ,ore talk of warez and I will give you an official warning.

Wait untill the 22nd of October and buy your Win7! Quit cheating and making things harder on us legitimate users!

Enough talk of trying this and that type of warez!

You are getting that error because one of your addons is not being processed properly thus causing a chain reaction.

Any ,ore talk of warez and I will give you an official warning.

Wait untill the 22nd of October and buy your Win7! Quit cheating and making things harder on us legitimate users!

ohk got your point bro

2. i wont cheat bro, i have original 98se, 200me, XP, and soon i will buy Win7, i just skipped the vista.

I have audit firm so we buy VLK so. i work as an auditor.

3. i was just making this to try out myself, i have tried it ealier but this time. my mind is not working properly

4.and kels dude.. I think i am interacting with you for the first time, but i must say thanx for all those sweet addons.. hats off .. thx a ton for those. that has been helping for years now. the simple xp that we get from M$, then ur addons make it so cool thx again.

as for this topic.. if you say so its stand withdrawn. the end.. you said i follow bro. thx.

Reagrds

ohk got your point bro

2. i wont cheat bro, i have original 98se, 200me, XP, and soon i will buy Win7, i just skipped the vista.

I have audit firm so we buy VLK so. i work as an auditor.

3. i was just making this to try out myself, i have tried it ealier but this time. my mind is not working properly

4.and kels dude.. I think i am interacting with you for the first time, but i must say thanx for all those sweet addons.. hats off .. thx a ton for those. that has been helping for years now. the simple xp that we get from M$, then ur addons make it so cool thx again.

as for this topic.. if you say so its stand withdrawn. the end.. you said i follow bro. thx.

Reagrds

well rollcage

i can't see where is the error from

so just

do this steps

just first run just remove the component you don't need

then rerun Nlite

integrate Only Update Packs like OnePiece

then test in vmware

then just add programs but not all at one just

3 or 4 programs not all at once

well rollcage

i can't see where is the error from

so just

do this steps

then test in vmware

then just add programs but not all at one just

3 or 4 programs not all at once

ok i try that.. ya one by one.. but its a killing process man. i dont get much time from office :( . then presentations and all. dammm.

ok i try that againand what you say XP or Win7 now. considering configs are 1GB ram. ya that 1gb case is in dialama. not like my pc at home where it can be tried with 6gigs but at office its different ball game.

Edited by rollcage

Like D said,

1. Start nLight) remove components. (only) close

2. Start nLight) Add update packs.(only) make ISO then Test in a VM

3. Start nLight) Add your addons 1 at a time (only) make ISO, then Test in a VM

4. Start nLight) do all your tweaks, patches, and unattended, make ISO, then Test in a VM